PDA

View Full Version : i cant change my outfit

Scott =]!
14th Apr 2006, 17:23
from the main menu i go to extras, outfits, i select "Legend" and it does use that outfit when i press resume game

Acceber
14th Apr 2006, 17:33
Do you mean it doesn't use that outfit?

I have had a problem with outfits a few times. I always thought you couldn't change the outfit in a level until you had completed it. But sometimes, I have been in the middle of a level and have quit back to the main menu to look at outfits in the Extras section, or to go to Croft Manor to relax for a while and try on some different outfits.

Then, when I go back to my game, Lara will be in the outfit I selected in the Extras menu. I think the way to fix it is to choose the original Legend outfit in the extras menu, as you have tried. However, I think what you should do is select the Legend outfit, then save the game, and then load it, rather than resume it. That's what worked for me earlier today (UK xbox). :)

Scott =]!
14th Apr 2006, 17:37
ok ill try that thanx

Scott =]!
14th Apr 2006, 17:59
no that didnt work

Acceber
14th Apr 2006, 18:02
What platform are you on, just curious..;?

Another thing I tried was to flick through all the outfits in the Extras menu, selecting them and then going back up to the original Legend outfit and selecting it. Then I did the save / load / resume thing.

Now that I think about it, I did that, then I went to Croft Manor and changed into the Legend outfit and saved it, and then went back to the main menu and resumed game. A lot of variables. But I can't think the Croft Manor save made any difference...

Scott =]!
14th Apr 2006, 18:13
im on my computer playing legend :D