PDA

View Full Version : demo question

Griz1
14th Apr 2006, 15:52
:confused: I guess I'm a rank novice at this. And I admit haven't been much of a gamer. Regardless Legend intriques me and so I downloaded and installed the demo as well as a walkthrough for level 1. But I cannot find the initial bronze reward as per the walkthrough. It says "head forwards and then left beneath the rocks, where you will find a bronze reward (1/10)". Well I did that (or so I thought) but I see nothing of interest. She just walks around some rocks through a stream and then back to the cliff edge. So How do I find this item?

Also they state they would have available for download a patch for the demo after April 7 that would show next gen graphics, etc. But I can't find that on their linked web sites. Where is it? :confused:

thanks

Laraman
14th Apr 2006, 15:53
The rewards are only available in the full version of the game and the patch hasn't been released unfortunately :(

If you have any more problems feel free to ask! :D

Griz1
14th Apr 2006, 15:56
:cool: What?? You mean the only thing you can do with this demo is play tourist? What kind demo is that? explain.

Denny33142
14th Apr 2006, 16:16
its a demo, its just there to make a point. its not actually suppose to be long or have everything the full version has

Griz1
14th Apr 2006, 21:26
Yeah, well to me a demo should be 100% playable. That'll get me hooked. Then I'll have to go out and spend my hard earned coin for the full title so I can continue on. Agree? (similar to how folks get addicted to other things):eek:

Griz1
15th Apr 2006, 01:11
Went to best buy and bought the game. $39 u.s. plus another $32 for logitech rumblepad 2. So now we'll see what happens. Unfortunately I think wife is actually a little jealous of Lara. Can't imagine why. hmmm . . .:o