PDA

View Full Version : Ghana 23% Rolling Boulder

janikay27
14th Apr 2006, 14:51
Ok, I have tried to do this over 100 times and cant do it....I die each time the boulder comes my way....someone told me to do a rolling jump....did it still doesnt work...I need some help please

Or a saved game?? Does anyone have a saved game they could email me???

3dmdesblood
14th Apr 2006, 15:28
don't give up, buddy. There is three things you need to figure out,1. there are only two barricade to cross, the first is to your right which is low enough you can jump over. The second is to your left which you must crouch, or roll through it.
2. You can hardly jump over the first barricade from the middle where you stand at beginning. You should know don't have time to jump twice, but yet enough for few steps before jumping, so take your time.
3. To roll across the second barricade is not so hard, but many died here due to the view angle, so you have to catch your pace and do the right move blindly.

at last, don't relax too early after the hardwork above, for there is a gap awaiting.

janikay27
14th Apr 2006, 16:01
Ok, I read your post, took a DEEP breath and did EXACTLY what you said and after only 3 times........I FINALLY MADE IT THROUGH.....

Thank you so much!!!!!

And it's dudeette :D