PDA

View Full Version : Help in The water Serpent room please!

Cassia
14th Apr 2006, 10:50
I have been trying to kill that serpent by using the levers and the cage, however 3 of the levers and cages seem to work, but the lever and cage on the left doesn't!:mad: What should I do? Is that a bug or something?????:eek: CAn't kill the serpent with 3 of them only! :( Help please!!!!!

Marklar2k6
14th Apr 2006, 11:02
It's probably not a bug, you just need to keep practicing. You have the strategy worked out, just keep trying. Maybe on your next attempt, try going for the left one first.

Marklar

tuk3410
14th Apr 2006, 11:22
I have been trying to kill that serpent by using the levers and the cage, however 3 of the levers and cages seem to work, but the lever and cage on the left doesn't!:mad: What should I do? Is that a bug or something?????:eek: CAn't kill the serpent with 3 of them only! :( Help please!!!!!

Yes. It is a bug! I had the same problem!
If you pull the levers too much they seem to just stop working.
I had to start the game again and when i got back to the serpent bit it worked fine when i didn't pull them before entering the church.

Marklar2k6
14th Apr 2006, 15:33
Sounds like an odd one, but yeah, try doing what he/she did...

Marklar

eel337
14th Apr 2006, 23:58
I am having the same problem. Is there any way to restart from the beginning of the level?

TRBeth
15th Apr 2006, 00:03
I believe there is an option for starting the level over....always good to have a few saves as well.

sharpcams
15th Apr 2006, 11:11
Try to do the far left cage first the come back and do one near the building then go forward again,this way it keeps the snake moving around and gives you time to shoot the cages,if you fail to strike the snake the first time make sure you let the cage rise all the way back to the top before trying again.

andy007
15th Apr 2006, 20:27
keep shooting the cats until the serpant turns 2 look at the cats do the closest ones 1rst then use ure magnectic and pull back kee practis:eek: ing