PDA

View Full Version : Ummm

tombladylover
14th Apr 2006, 01:40
I'm playing this on the xbox 360 And when I try to manually save a game, it says it does, but when I go back, it's not there. The only thing saved are the checkpoints. Aren't you allowed to save anywhere you want? Please let me know so I don't sit here like an idiot any longer than I need to LOL!
Thanks!

laraflames
14th Apr 2006, 02:19
I'm playing this on the xbox 360 And when I try to manually save a game, it says it does, but when I go back, it's not there. The only thing saved are the checkpoints. Aren't you allowed to save anywhere you want? Please let me know so I don't sit here like an idiot any longer than I need to LOL!
Thanks!
lol ok umm no i dont think so:confused: lol i think its only check points but does it give u an option to save?

tombladylover
14th Apr 2006, 06:11
In the menu. It says load, save, etc. You click on save and it asks do you want to save? You click yes, and it says saved successful, or something like that. Sometimes it will keep my manual saves, but for the most part, it doesn't.

baylisst
14th Apr 2006, 06:50
as far as i know it should save your progress up until the last checkpoint you passed. so if you pass a checkpoint, play for 5 mins more, save it, exit and load the game then it *should* return you to the last checkpoint, not where you saved it