PDA

View Full Version : Wishlist for MP.

Mysticaly
13th Apr 2006, 22:42
Been playing the game for a couple of days now, i simply love it.
But there are some thing i wish the game had and something i wish would been fixed.
1) Fix the lag issues, it's something terrible wrong with the netcode, it's very unstable, most of the times everything comes down to luck rather than skills (game would almost be perfect if netcode was fixed)
2) Make a dedicated server function, then we might see this game on clanbase and etc, some competative clan fights would be nice for this game. (possibly it would even attract more people to buying the game)
3) Possibility to bind a quit button would be nice.

Thats my wishlist :)
number 3 isnt all that important, but number 1 and 2 is.
adding those fetures and the game would be perfect!
Come to think of it a anticheat feture wouldent be all that bad ether, then maby you would not hear all those cheat accusations all the time..

rsantos
2nd May 2006, 10:26
Adding to your list there's mine....

Spectator mode fix - alowing to view other players PLAY.
Console mode like any other online FPS game....
Vote system to kick out Damn CHEATERS.
ANti Cheat system if the kick system wont be available... Preventing the use of trainers in MP gamming.
allow Rotating MAPS!
Allow players to vote during game to other maps or kinds of match eg. DM TDM Sabotage...

FInally last but not least wich I think its the most annoying is when in MP game finishes it opens the Board of the score and people can't chat and have to wait while the game restarts...

:mad2:

Sgt.Schnitzel
2nd May 2006, 18:59
Heres my only wish: A 2 and 3 player co-op mode for all the two commando & three commando missions in the game. :D

The_P@nisher
4th May 2006, 15:40
a co op in the campaign game would be perfect, 2 or 3 players, at least 2 players...but, in fact it would be cool play a mission with the 3 characters like the video intro of the game :cool:

-The P@nisher-