PDA

View Full Version : Can't look up while floating on surface of water or while clinging to ledge.

Eden_Project
13th Apr 2006, 20:52
Hi there, how do I look up and around me when I am floating in the water? Currently I seem to be locked to just looking at a level plane of the water, or at the water itself.

Ie, in the demo, when you are floating in the water I can't look up at the ledge I'm supposed to boost up to to find out about the PDA. I can only look straight ahead and see the platform before the high ledge.

Similar problem while clinging to a ledge. I can't look up, only down and side to side.

While standing on the ground I seem to be fine, able to look all angles. I can also use the binoculars or the gun-zoom to some effect too, but I can't use that while in the water or clinging to a ledge.

Where is the old free-look key that I could use to swivel Lara's head around to look at he surroundings?

Thanks,
Eden.

critter0107
15th Apr 2006, 16:05
I've noticed the same thing. Most times there's nothing to see there but its still VERY annoying. The old freelook worked better IMHO

ElDiablo2006
15th Apr 2006, 16:13
Agreed, a 'look' button is whats nessessary...
Patch please!

Jurjen
15th Apr 2006, 16:14
You can just look around using the mouse, right?

critter0107
22nd Apr 2006, 00:04
You can just look around using the mouse, right?

Yes, right. but at certain times there are limitations on where you can look. If I recall correctly the old "freelook" option let you look around in any direction anytime.....if I recall correctly :-)