PDA

View Full Version : Too damn short

fgcity
13th Apr 2006, 19:19
Isn't there going to be a continued version? i was really dissapointed with this one.

David 070
13th Apr 2006, 19:25
is it really short, i mean for real?? or did u just fly through it??

ive got to get this game!! & see why everyones saying its so short!

also why did cd make it like this???!!??:(

fgcity
13th Apr 2006, 19:27
i am wondering why they did a DVD at all :)

laraflames
13th Apr 2006, 21:57
cd not dvd:rolleyes:

TR Fan21
13th Apr 2006, 21:57
Most ppl said that it's not as short, depending on how you play. Some accuse others of zipping through the levels and using the guide in the process. I decided that too damn short or not...I'm still getting in the game this weekend. :o

David 070
13th Apr 2006, 22:00
Most ppl said that it's not as short, depending on how you play. Some accuse others of zipping through the levels and using the guide in the process. I decided that too damn short or not...I'm still getting in the game this weekend. :o

yeah,me too! i havent been able to find it in any stores yet!
but the store guy told me it would be in sat or sun.hope its not sold out when i get there!!:o

laraflames
13th Apr 2006, 22:02
yeah,me too! i havent been able to find it in any stores yet!
but the store guy told me it would be in sat or sun.hope its not sold out when i get there!!:o

damn where do u live??:eek:

David 070
13th Apr 2006, 22:09
us,co

TR Fan21
13th Apr 2006, 22:12
us,co

David 070 -- can you preorder online someplace and opt for overnight shipping? Amazon.com for instance?

David 070
13th Apr 2006, 22:17
well,i dont want to pay for shipping though. lol (im kind of poor) lol :p

ut2004
14th Apr 2006, 01:15
Isn't there going to be a continued version? i was really dissapointed with this one.

At 34% in I was at 5 hours 45 Min, and I missed alot of extra's and will have to play thru again.

this nonsense of it's short gets old just as much as comparing the old games to it.

laraflames
14th Apr 2006, 02:21
At 34% in I was at 5 hours 45 Min, and I missed alot of extra's and will have to play thru again.

this nonsense of it's short gets old just as much as comparing the old games to it.
eek oh ok well mine cme in today i hope urs comes in soon :D

TR-AOD
14th Apr 2006, 07:33
cd not dvd:rolleyes:

pc version is dvd :rolleyes:

but as for saying the game is short, it gave me a completion time of just over 15 hrs and i only found 3 gold rewards, 1 of those being in the mansion. anyone that says they completed it in 6hrs....................:eek: your special :rolleyes: next time you buy a game leave the walkthrough alone, its not a compulsory option you know :p

tuk3410
14th Apr 2006, 11:41
it is a little short. Im 89% after 7 hours 40 minutes!
I need to do the whole game again in time trial mode so i suppose it boosts the hours up. And after collecting all the rewards your looking at about 15-20 hours game time. I don't like the idea of being able to complete it in a day. If I get 100% before monday, tuesday then im gunna trade it in and get full refund from game.

galerie
14th Apr 2006, 11:57
David 070 -- can you preorder online someplace and opt for overnight shipping? Amazon.com for instance?

don't use amazon, i preorder in February and won't get mine until the end of april......I cancelled and got my at my local EB games....did you try EBgames Dave070

David 070
14th Apr 2006, 13:16
don't use amazon, i preorder in February and won't get mine until the end of april......I cancelled and got my at my local EB games....did you try EBgames Dave070

well,im going to try & get it at bestbuy this weekend,the guy told me it would be in sat or sun.so im going to get there very early & wait until they open(sleep outside the door)lol :D

im tired of being the only one in the world without Lara croft legend!!;)

RayJay
14th Apr 2006, 14:29
I did think it was short (JUST completed it!) but not TOO short. I didn't refer to any guides and there were very few moments of utter frustration for me, so it felt about right to me.

I wish there was a way that we could create our own levels/puzzles etc, that'd expand the game's lifespan. Thats the one thing I wish Prince of Persia had too.

Mep
14th Apr 2006, 14:36
The game is shorter than Short! its tiny compared to other TRs, unfortunaley
i have completed the game and already have 100% in 26 hours of gameplay

David 070
14th Apr 2006, 14:42
The game is shorter than Short! its tiny compared to other TRs, unfortunaley
i have completed the game and already have 100% in 26 hours of gameplay

26 hours.. thats not short at all! what do u want? 4 weeks of gameplay???:confused:

ut2004
14th Apr 2006, 20:31

lets see 30+ outfits to unlock, 3D character data, more animations then any other TR to date, even has several Idle animations.

HQ textures with unique level design, tons of extra's.

ya why the heck use DVD :rolleyes:

Acidian
15th Apr 2006, 00:37
Max Paine 2 was too short. This one had an ok length. Only thing I missed was an ending :P but Im guessing (and hoping) crystal dynamics is hard at work fixing that :)

NaughtyGirl
15th Apr 2006, 01:43
size doesn't matter....quality over quantity.....it's not the length of the oar but the motion of.......

oh wait, talking video games right?:p

sheighton
15th Apr 2006, 02:03
If you want to get the game immediately and are too lazy to go to the store or your local game shop does not have TRL, then go and download it from a place like Direct2Drive (http://www.direct2drive.com/?camp=eml3). I mean seriously you get the same game minus the hassle one may experience with preordering or with a store that might not have it yet or sold out...

size doesn't matter....quality over quantity.....it's not the length of the oar but the motion of.......

oh wait, talking video games right? :p

ROFL! Now that was funny! But it is also true of this game...

CharlieTrace
15th Apr 2006, 05:15
I felt it was much too short, also. I did enjoy every minute of it, however. So it definitely has the quality part down, I just want there to be more.

I guess I did admittedly breeze through it (in a day, but... well, I had no other obligations and I couldn't put it down!), but I didn't use any strategy guides or anything.

So I'm kind of at an impasse here. It was wonderful and they did a great job, I just sincerely hope the next is longer.