PDA

View Full Version : who got stuck on what level and why

secrethunt
13th Apr 2006, 18:32
ok i joined i justed wanted to know who got on what level and why i got stuck on the england one

uzigirl
13th Apr 2006, 19:41
I got stuck on the khazakhstan boss. :eek:

tr1xp
13th Apr 2006, 21:33
Got stuck in King Arthur's Tomb on the Snake Boss, because the cages were bugged.

Notts Raider
13th Apr 2006, 21:43
Got stuck in King Arthur's Tomb, I knew I had to ring the bell but my common sense didnt seem to want to work

mickraider
13th Apr 2006, 22:20
I am stuck in Peru 14% (pc version)..after screen shot. rope hanging, lara walks onto a stone slab which begins to shake, and the entire floor falls into a chasm.
a white arrow appears indicating the forward button, and she climbs up a rock face. another white arrow appears which seems to indicate a left jump. she falls into the chasm every time. I am bored shi%^£" doing this cr£" over, and over again. why not a good puzzle to solve instead ..bored, bored, boring...

baylisst
14th Apr 2006, 07:23
the last boss. took me a while to figure out how to stab amanda with excalibur and getting the last couple of secrets

3dmdesblood
14th Apr 2006, 07:50
Got stuck in King Arthur's Tomb on the Snake Boss, because the cages were bugged.

all right i still don't think it's bug,but your keyboard setting is not so confortable. I was just about to write something about this.

for example, if you set:
Q as lock/unlock target
1 as grapple
2 as swith weapon
3 as grenade
Right mouse as crouch/roll

it would be much more efficient to do the job, uhn;)

3dmdesblood
14th Apr 2006, 07:54
I am stuck in Peru 14% (pc version)..after screen shot. rope hanging, lara walks onto a stone slab which begins to shake, and the entire floor falls into a chasm.
a white arrow appears indicating the forward button, and she climbs up a rock face. another white arrow appears which seems to indicate a left jump. she falls into the chasm every time. I am bored shi%^£" doing this cr£" over, and over again. why not a good puzzle to solve instead ..bored, bored, boring...

oh buddy,why don't you try press twice? for there are two arrows overlapping.

3dmdesblood
14th Apr 2006, 08:08
I got stuck on the khazakhstan boss. :eek:

did you released all the hooks over the gun? you need to use the gun to push the big ball(whatever it is) towards the electrified net on the wall. The resonation will amplify the power of electricity, and if you pushed all the balls and hit the monster onto the net, it shall be defeated.

3dmdesblood
14th Apr 2006, 08:18
Got stuck in King Arthur's Tomb, I knew I had to ring the bell but my common sense didnt seem to want to work

yeah, it took me a good sleep to figure out. after i jump onto the pendant lamp.

try to climb up the broken pillar and lift the bell, after you swang the lamp. The design of being able to climp up to lamp is really delusive.

hansomepete
14th Apr 2006, 13:20
I'm stuck on japan. Can't figure out what to do i get across to the other building fine. I get into the room with the PC's and giant screen TV but can't figure out how to go forward? i tried pulling the TV down but it only goes so far.

janikay27
14th Apr 2006, 13:29
you have to shoot the two silver circle things holding the giant tv on top and then use the q to bring down the tv

3dmdesblood
14th Apr 2006, 16:30
I'm stuck on japan. Can't figure out what to do i get across to the other building fine. I get into the room with the PC's and giant screen TV but can't figure out how to go forward? i tried pulling the TV down but it only goes so far.

ok, one more tip is notice something shining while getting stuck next time.

Scott =]!
14th Apr 2006, 17:28
ok person that is stuck on the peru interactive cutscean this is wat 2 do

sorry i dont no how to do that spolier highlighting thing

XXXXSPOLIERXXXXXXSPOLIERXXXXXSPOLIERXXXXXXXSPOLIERXXXX

press forward for the first to then press right on the last one

(i got stuck there too lol your not alone)

Vicky
14th Apr 2006, 18:13
Hell, I get stuck on every level, I always do! Currently stuck at the end of Level 1, not enough bullets nor health packs I'm afraid! :p

uzigirl
14th Apr 2006, 19:56
yeah, it took me a good sleep to figure out. after i jump onto the pendant lamp.

try to climb up the broken pillar and lift the bell, after you swang the lamp. The design of being able to climp up to lamp is really delusive.

Thanks for your help but I did manage to work it out evenutally. Finished the game and now going through it for the rewards that I've missed. :rolleyes:

hansomepete
14th Apr 2006, 20:15
you have to shoot the two silver circle things holding the giant tv on top and then use the q to bring down the tv
Thanks! I was trying to grapple them. :D

Lone Raider
14th Apr 2006, 20:26
XXXXSPOLIERXXXXXXSPOLIERXXXXXSPOLIERXXXXXXXSPOLIERXXXX

hello can I grab this please, I totally love it :D :D :D

p.s what you do is you highlight the text you want to black out and click on the "Spoiler" icon (Capital S on blue background) :)

Cyber Mantis
14th Apr 2006, 20:27
During gameplay the only place I got semi stuck was in England rather early on in the level. It was one of the rooms with all the hokey arthur stuff and there was a draw bridge you had to open but you would fall off it if you held on.

arundamasta
14th Apr 2006, 20:50

Could u put my 8 year old out of his misery please. He has been stuck on this for 4 days !!!!!!!!!

sup2069
16th Apr 2006, 23:26
all right i still don't think it's bug,but your keyboard setting is not so confortable. I was just about to write something about this.

for example, if you set:
Q as lock/unlock target
1 as grapple
2 as swith weapon
3 as grenade
Right mouse as crouch/roll

it would be much more efficient to do the job, uhn;)

What do you do? Im still stuck here, I eventually get bored and just jump in the water just to watch her get slung around lol.