PDA

View Full Version : glad i aint the only one

thoran6
13th Apr 2006, 18:15
i have been spending a few hours reading the threads and such here and i am so glad that i am not the only one who has problems with:

the auto grab: seems like you never fall or miss anything lara tries in this game

lack of health packs: what a disaster trying to fight bosses with only 3 of them, not to mention part of the fun of trying to find them like the secrets hidden

constant chattering in the ear: i so agree with lara needing to be alone. i dont need people chatting at me and telling me what to push or pull, part of the fun is figuring it by yourself

binoculars: just what i need to tell me what to do or move

my 30 year old girlfriend has never seen the games being played, and i pumped up how great they are and how i will need her to watch me play to help look for ways out and secrets and such. but when i took it home and played it, she commented that it wasnt what i made it out to be and it looked as though it was designed for 7 year old kids to play.

in conclusion, i enjoy it alot, but it seems as though CD designed it for gamers who are brand new to TR thanx to the movies, please make one for us adults when you do the sequel. i felt as though CD thought i was so dumb that i needed binoculars and flashing walls and chattering in my ear to tell me what to do, if i could figure out getting to the thor, atlas and poseidon rooms and climbing up and down that pillar while getting shot at, then i am pretty sure i can figure out where to throw my grappler and what to push..thanx dean in seattle

Denny33142
13th Apr 2006, 18:26
the game is easy enough with 3 medpacks. imagine having 10 :eek: no challenge in that

what i agree with is this: constant chattering in the ear: i so agree with lara needing to be alone. i dont need people chatting at me and telling me what to push or pull, part of the fun is figuring it by yourself

that i agree with cant he leave you alone for ones!

-Dizzy-
13th Apr 2006, 18:34
I wasn't really concerned with any of those, but Zip needs to go. Tomb Raider isn't the sort of game where you need to have some American shouting "woohoo" and "yeahhhhh" in your ear every 5 minutes. I'm not sure someone like Lara would need that either. Far too many games have characters like that.