PDA

View Full Version : /subject Last boss invincible!?!?!?

Scott =]!
13th Apr 2006, 16:43
like i said is the last boss invincible?! im playing on hard and have the whole way through and have had no problem except the big snake (which was easy when you figure out wat to do) but the last boss is to hard.

i started with 3 medipaks now that i have died i have none so it is basicly imposible

movieman
13th Apr 2006, 16:48
I still don't understand the last boss: I killed it about six times in a row and it finally stayed dead.

You are presumably using the 'interact' key when it goes down for a while? That seems to get in a big stab, I suspect it takes 4-6 of those to make it stay dead.

TR-AOD
13th Apr 2006, 16:48
just keep attacking with excalibur and when the exclamation mark appers then press the attack button to stab, the dragon will regenerate and you need to repeat the process about 4 times.

Beechwell
13th Apr 2006, 17:56
I couldn't for the life of me figure out that I had to use "interact" buttom when it was down. How does that make sense that we suddenly have to "interact" in order to attack it?
Well, no matter; as the others said, after about hitting it 4 times on the ground (with the darn interact key) it goes down. I died a whole lot in that fight. Mostly becuase Lara filled almost the complete screen or because I fell off that area. Remined me a little of that one boss in TR1.

movieman
13th Apr 2006, 17:59
At least on the PC, you get the 'interact' triangle when the creature goes down

Beechwell
13th Apr 2006, 18:06
At least on the PC, you get the 'interact' triangle when the creature goes down
I only get that triangle when I'm supposed to shoot something.

martin88
13th Apr 2006, 19:35
I get the triangle.
It's pretty obvious with that.
THat's for the 360 version, btw.

baylisst
14th Apr 2006, 07:42
i tried every damn button before finding the right one. up until that point that triangle had represented some scenery that you could destroy with your pistols, then it starts to mean something completely different. really stupid if you ask me

Shehi
14th Apr 2006, 07:57
I couldn't for the life of me figure out that I had to use "interact" buttom when it was down.

Well, in PC version wherever you need to press Interact button an exclamation mark appears. Its your mistake if you have always tried to shoot such spots in a normal way... There should go Interact button always.

tuk3410
14th Apr 2006, 11:35
Its easy!
I did the boss first time. Just keep tapping R1 (PS2) as fast as you can with L1 lock on the boss.
Sometimes you can't dodge his attack but when you see him pull his arm/arms back it means he is going to attack so move to the side and begin the attack again. When he hits the ground run up to him (using O to roll is quicker!) and hit triangle when you are close enough (still with L1 lock on).

Lone Raider
14th Apr 2006, 11:39
i tried every damn button before finding the right one. up until that point that triangle had represented some scenery that you could destroy with your pistols, then it starts to mean something completely different. really stupid if you ask me

Actually, if you remember, that was exactly what we had to do with the dragen from TR2. Shoot him til he goes down, run towards him, press X and she would pull out the dagger and he died.

movieman
14th Apr 2006, 12:16
up until that point that triangle had represented some scenery that you could destroy with your pistols, then it starts to mean something completely different.

Don't know about consoles, but in the first level on the PC you get a message saying to use the 'interact' key to shoot things with triangles on them.