PDA

View Full Version : how ÿou kill the ghana ¨boss¨ ?!?!

birkoff1623
13th Apr 2006, 15:19
Hi guys
How do you kill the ghana boss that stupid guy with glasses that you shoot and he jumps to those platforms and get´s full life again ?
Please need help to kill the mother...... !
does anyone know what you have to do ?
thankx in advance

movieman
13th Apr 2006, 15:21
If he jumps onto the platforms and regenerates, then maybe you need to stop him from jumping onto the platforms :).

birkoff1623
13th Apr 2006, 15:23
yes but how ?
i shoot those things in front of the platforms where the yellow ¨!¨ appears and some red crystals or i dont know what they are he can still regenerate himself
please more details
tahnkx

Nemnah
13th Apr 2006, 15:24
use the grapple :D

birkoff1623
13th Apr 2006, 15:50
great
thankx very much

MercuryRapids
13th Apr 2006, 16:38
speaking of that boss...

I think that Lara can only carry 3 health packs is a bit stingey. If you get to a boss, but have used up a load of them and maybe only have one left, you're pretty much scuppered unless you're super-ace (which I'm not...lol). It might have been nice on the boss levels for a med pack to spawn when you get the boss's health down to a certain level. At least this would give you a chance if you're a bit rubbish, like me... :)

movieman
13th Apr 2006, 16:40
If you get to a boss, but have used up a load of them and maybe only have one left, you're pretty much scuppered unless you're super-ace (which I'm not...lol).

From what I remember, England is the only boss fight where you don't get a chance to load up with health packs after fighting guards nearby, or have them already spawned in the area.

Three should be plenty enough to kill any of the bosses if you know how to kill them.

MercuryRapids
13th Apr 2006, 16:44
That's easy for you to say, clever clogs... :)

TR-AOD
13th Apr 2006, 16:51
it also helps if your running around on the top level too, so that you dont take damage from the mounted machine guns ;)

movieman
13th Apr 2006, 16:54
That's a different fight :).

MercuryRapids
13th Apr 2006, 16:58
Yeah, that's the Japanesey bloke... :)

I'm rubbish at bosses anyway. I prefer the puzzle-solving stuff, cos I'm an old fart with slow reactions...lol :D

movieman
13th Apr 2006, 16:59
Well, the boss fights were my least favorite part of the game too: it's all so 90s.

While playing FEAR I was in constant dread of the thought that they'd end it with some tedious boss fight...

munchkin
13th Apr 2006, 17:12
you need to shoot the red crystals also, till you can grapple them down, it shoudl be easy enough.

i like boss fights, its not 90's at all, loads of games do it.

they might be frustrating sometimes, but the satisfactiuon from beating them, is worth it.

beccaxx