PDA

View Full Version : Please help Been stuck for hours

Nemnah
13th Apr 2006, 14:29
Hey

58% through the game in england i need to find king arthur's sarcophagus. I've been in and out of the church place searched the water and just nothing to go or do :( please help or i'm stuck here for ever.

birkoff1623
13th Apr 2006, 14:34
Sorry i cant help but maybe you could help me.
You completed 58 procent of the game that means you know how can i avoid that big ball that comes trough the coridor and smash lara back in ghana.
Remeber ?
Please what you have to do to avoid it ?
thankx very much !

Nemnah
13th Apr 2006, 14:38
let me try remember

Nemnah
13th Apr 2006, 14:39
ok i think thats the one where your supose to run forward with it chasing you until you get away

R1c4n
13th Apr 2006, 14:44
You completed 58 procent of the game that means you know how can i avoid that big ball that comes trough the coridor and smash lara back in ghana.
Remeber ?
thankx very much !

Yeah dude, what you do is look for the lil lara croft symbol on the bottom which means you have control of her, and you basically run straight up, jump over the lil bumps in the way, and I believe you jump onto a something or need to use your grappling hook to jump across. I 4get about it now but I remember the area you are in.

Nemnah
13th Apr 2006, 14:48
anyone no how to solve my stuck situation- been stuck now for 2 days :( really cant find kings arthurs sarcophagus. think my game is bugged and cant go any further :P

mrcube
13th Apr 2006, 14:50
Remeber ?
thankx very much !

Ypu jump over the first obsticle, (on the right) then you run to the left and roll under the next one, then you run for your life and jump over the whole at the end of the corridor

Nemnah
13th Apr 2006, 14:54
Hey

58% through the game in england i need to find king arthur's sarcophagus. I've been in and out of the church place searched the water and just nothing to go or do :( please help or i'm stuck here for ever.

ok thats that guy sorted :D anyone no where to find king arthur's sarcophagus

maltipom
13th Apr 2006, 15:06
Is that the part where all the tombs of the knights are and King Arthur is lit up straight in front?

Nemnah
13th Apr 2006, 15:07
yeah thats the one

maltipom
13th Apr 2006, 15:08
Have you got the sword fragment and killed the monster?

Nemnah
13th Apr 2006, 15:11
i got 2 objectives 1 one is

MAIN OBJECTIVE - learn whether ruins contain a sword fragment

SUB OBJECTIVE - Find king arthur's sarcophagus

i am inside the church tomb with stone cofines on both sides.

maltipom
13th Apr 2006, 15:17
I think that KA's sarcophagus is the glass thing his body is in.

Facing the body of Arthur, go to the tombs on the left, go right up to the tombs and at one of them Lara will read something of the end of it and the tomb will break in half. This then becomes your moveable piece for climbing the stump of the column.

Nemnah
13th Apr 2006, 15:20
really how do i get it out of the yellow dome around him

maltipom
13th Apr 2006, 15:27
Place the moveable block against the column stump. If I remember correctly, before climbing on it, set the chandelier swinging with your magnetic grapple. Then quickly climb on to the stump and jump across to the sandbag. This will drop, causing the bell to raise up and be hit by the chandelier. The noise shatters the glass so that Lara can get the sword fragment.

I played this section a while ago so it may not be exactly like that, but you'll get the drift when you play it.

Nemnah
13th Apr 2006, 15:30
well i am completly stuck and really looked every where hate quiting games cause i cant go any further. will have to sell to my friend

maltipom
13th Apr 2006, 15:31
What are you stuck with?

Nemnah
13th Apr 2006, 15:40
well got game when it came out was cruising through the lvls on hard having fun but now i have come to a complete dead end - sure i found the yellow egg thing with a guy in side i have also moved the broken cofin. searched inside the tomb and there nothing to do searched out side and still nothing with only leaver to grapple to make cages come down for fun.

ok so you say i found KA's sarcophagus in the yellow egg dome which i have but does nothing but say its fragile. tried shooting it tried moving the swinging like. i am forever stuck unless someone can help

maltipom
13th Apr 2006, 15:45
Have you checked the second spoiler?

Nemnah
13th Apr 2006, 15:47
cheer would kiss you if you a girl i havent done it but understand what you mean will let you no if i do it

Nemnah
13th Apr 2006, 15:51
awesome now got to deal with this snake boss :eek:

Nemnah
13th Apr 2006, 15:53
any tips for this boss

maltipom
13th Apr 2006, 15:54
Lol! Yes, I'm female. Don't thank me yet, the hardest part is killing the monster which comes after. You'll need to lower those cages for more than just fun!

You have to shoot the 'bells' and when the monster is distracted momentarily, use the grapple to pull the levers and drop the cages on the monsters head.

Keep moving as the monster spits venom at you as well as knocking you down if you get too close. I found this the hardest boss to beat so far. Got killed a zillion times!

Nemnah
13th Apr 2006, 15:57
my fault wish i did the game on easy could relax at boss :thumbsup: but nope got to do it the hard way i'll get this boss down - 6 attempt

baylisst
13th Apr 2006, 16:01
hint: use the assault rifle to shoot the bell pillar thingies, it works better than pistols

if you have it ;)

Nemnah
13th Apr 2006, 16:02
ok thanks a lot no how to defeat it but it keeps defeating me faster ;) i'll get him