PDA

View Full Version : Ahem did someone say pistol upgrades?

Lopez123
13th Apr 2006, 12:13
Yeh i have this problem where my pistols just dont get the two latest upgrades even tho i have unlocked them, can you help?
:eek:

carlo
13th Apr 2006, 12:17
Yeh i have this problem where my pistols just dont get the two latest upgrades even tho i have unlocked them, can you help?
:eek:

There are 3 pistol upgrades in total however, you do not unlock them all at once just one at a time. Keep playing and the others will come in no time

Lopez123
13th Apr 2006, 18:53
no what i mean is this all happened at different stages throughout the game and i supposedly have unlocked all three as i have had three messages saying that but i havent received all the upgrades.

baylisst
14th Apr 2006, 07:48
that happened to me. i got the first unlock by completing her mansion and then i completed peru (i went straight to the mansion after bolivia) it said i had a second pistol unlock. it's just a bug, you'll get the other two eventually.1st unlock: 25% bronze and silver rewards collected
2nd unlock: 50% b+s rewards collected
3rd unlock: you guessed it... 75% b+s rewards collected

TR-AOD
14th Apr 2006, 07:55
no what i mean is this all happened at different stages throughout the game and i supposedly have unlocked all three as i have had three messages saying that but i havent received all the upgrades.

i had this too, every time i finished a level i got a mesage telling me i had recieved pistol upgrades, when in fact i hadnt.

i should point out i did evetually recieve all the upgrades, but not everytime i was told i had

Acceber
14th Apr 2006, 08:39
Hmmm, I just completed Japan by getting all secrets and, now that I think about it, I did get a 'Congrats - pistol upgrades' message. But I was more interested in seeing what the outfit was, and also it was 1am. So I haven't checked to see what my upgrades are. :D I will look this afternoon and let you know if the upgrades actually appear or are still indicated with question marks.

Lopez123
14th Apr 2006, 18:49
i actually dont think my upgrades are coming because, to see if i would recieve them, i started collecting some more of the token things and so far i have collected 2 silvers and a bronze and now the bar is frozen at the top, to me this seems that the game thinks i hav the upgrades even tho i havent and now the bar is at the top.

baylisst
15th Apr 2006, 10:01
yeah that also happened to me. don't worry, they will appear