PDA

View Full Version : Problem about LOGITECH RUMBLE PAD 2 w/ vibration

nycjh23
13th Apr 2006, 02:08
Hello

Straight to the point, I have Logitech Rumble Pad 2 w/ vibration which
is a really good pad :)
The problem I faced is that, everytime I exit the game and run the game next time, control settings are reset EVERYTIME.
So I have to set every control keys again, which is really annoying, despite the fact that the game is brilliant.
I've been trying to solve the problem myself for a couple of days, but no matter what I did, it just defaults everytime.
I could not search anyone who had this kind of problem so, I guess I am the only one with this problem.

One more weird thing is that control key starts out with "0" instead of "1".
Which means, when I try to set up JUMP key for button "2", it shows up
as "1".
I just thought that this might be related with the problem I am facing right now.

I've been using this game pad for couple of years now, and I have never faced any problems with setting up the keys. It is just same as PS2 controller so, there was no problems with playing games such as(NFS MW, MVP baseball, POP3, and most of EA games)

Please help me if anyone faced this problem and solved it.

THANKS!!

TRBeth
13th Apr 2006, 03:28
You are not the only one with that problem. I have it too.

Also, if I pause the game, when I go back to replay, I have to do some manipulation of the controls before regaining the button configuration.

Jurjen
13th Apr 2006, 08:49
The 1.1 patch fixes the problems with controller button settings getting lost.

The buttons are called 'Button 0' etc because that's what they are called according to the controller driver/Windows.

hotrippr
14th Apr 2006, 01:19
Also here is my config for rumble pad2 gamepad:
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?p=555213#post555213