PDA

View Full Version : skip movie clips????

thoran6
13th Apr 2006, 00:31
when you die is there any way to skip the movie clips on the PS2 so you dont have to watch the whole conversation over and over again?? thanx dean in seattle

cyberspace
13th Apr 2006, 05:04
When the movie clip begins click Start and select Skip Cinematic ;)

-Dizzy-
13th Apr 2006, 06:52
I don't think so. When you complete the game you get a "skip cinamatic" option, which lets you pause the game then skip the cutscene.

I never noticed that until after I had completed the game though. If it doesn't appear until after you have done the game then that is defintely something that needs changing in the sequel, it could get annoying when you died and had to watch it all again.

gthsii
13th Apr 2006, 12:05
You dont have to complete the game to skip cinematic...it's in the pause menu during a cinematic.

Acceber
13th Apr 2006, 13:11
UK Xbox version and UK PS2 version - there is always an option to Skip Cinematic when you pause FMV/cutscenes (except very short cutscenes). :) Without having to complete the game first. ;)

-Dizzy-
13th Apr 2006, 13:35
UK Xbox version and UK PS2 version - there is always an option to Skip Cinematic when you pause FMV/cutscenes (except very short cutscenes). :) Without having to complete the game first. ;)
Somehow I must have missed it the first time through :confused: ah well, luckily the game was easy enough so that I didn't die much.

Acceber
13th Apr 2006, 13:39
I have died countless times. Usually death by gravity. :D