PDA

View Full Version : Problem with model viewer :::Spoiler alert!:::

storm shadow
13th Apr 2006, 00:18
Hi there, haven't got the time to play Tomb Raider all the time so I am now at the King Arthur level. any ways i completed everything from bolivia to kazakhstan but I am missing one piece... i think it are the orbs but do I really have to get all transscripts from the dead scientists?

http://rob.understorm.net/%aeonald/.../Object%20viewer!.JPG

storm shadow
13th Apr 2006, 22:09
:S nobody wants to help me?

tomb_raider_obssesed
13th Apr 2006, 22:48
How do U know U are missing something? ,,, I mean what is the real problem ,,, R U stuck somewhere or what?:confused:

storm shadow
14th Apr 2006, 09:24
Well Normally if you look at the pictures linked in the first post you see that in the object viewer there are all the objects unlocked except for one. Everything will be unlocked if you have all the secrets and done the time trail. I did that all but still I am missing this one object. Can anybody confirm this is also the case with them because I can't get it full!

3dmdesblood
14th Apr 2006, 09:54
This is the very point between 99% and 100%, I heard someone released 100% save in forum of china, but i don't want to ask.

Yeah, i do have my respect~;)

storm shadow
14th Apr 2006, 18:26
I think it is caused by the patch I don't use yet! I think I am gonna start all over. See what happens!

storm shadow
3rd May 2006, 19:42
Anyone else having the same problem with the object viewer with kazaghstan? It's still not showing all the objects and I have done everything from time trials to secrets!

TJSimulation
4th May 2006, 19:37
Do you have the game at 100%? Not everything is unlocked until you beat the game at 100% (but I wouldn't know if that's what unlocks it, because I never really look there. It should be there.)

storm shadow
4th May 2006, 21:01
no not yet i haven't been able to play it to the end i am also waiting for my new gamepad to play with! I hope it is not a bug! anyway i have to wait and see! thnx for your input!

LARAS HELPER
4th May 2006, 21:08
Hi Ive just got Tomb Raider Legend it looks brill but Im still stuck on the first level Im not very good really it takes me about six months to complete a game ha. Could anyone tell me what to do after I have climbed up the rope and swung over to the cliff with the waterfall?:)

JANKERSON
4th May 2006, 22:40
Hi Ive just got Tomb Raider Legend it looks brill but Im still stuck on the first level Im not very good really it takes me about six months to complete a game ha. Could anyone tell me what to do after I have climbed up the rope and swung over to the cliff with the waterfall?:)

Run through the tunnel there and just keep going. :)