PDA

View Full Version : Problem within Arthurs Tomb.

Orsen
12th Apr 2006, 23:58
Sorry if i have spoiled the game in some way, but im deeply frustrated that i cannot progress anymore due to a bug i have encountered. Basically what happens is after discovering the fake tomb i should have a movable object.. but unfortunaly that movable object is nowhere to be seen.. Now ive checked some guides and it says i must have this 1/2 Tomb so i can jump onto the sand bag and smash the bell.

Ive also tried swinging the Light and then jumping onto it and then jumping onto the Sandbag but it seems impossible.. Im wondering is there anyway to erase my save file so i can redo the level if possible? Or even how to fix it.

/Cheers Orsen.

the_sas_man
13th Apr 2006, 00:01
It wouldnt have been hard to post it like this to stop ruining it for people you know!

As for your answer the tomb u find should crumble? there should be a piece to move under the sand bag? If not then you are bugged. All you gotta do is swing the light towards the bell, quickly jump in the sand bag then they should meet up and ring. Simple

Orsen
13th Apr 2006, 00:13
Well then i must delete my saved game somehow or start from scratch.

the_sas_man
13th Apr 2006, 00:14
hmmmm, it seems a strange bug.

Can you not replay the level from the options folder? Or if not replay the lvel before?

I can't see what good this would do tho!

Orsen
13th Apr 2006, 00:18
Im trying that now :P I have to do the long arsed winter levels again so thats another 2 hours just to see if its working or not, Ah well got no choice will just have to see.

baylisst
13th Apr 2006, 10:17
are you SURE that there isn't something you can move. i think one of the stone coffins has broken in half, on the left hand side of the room when facing arthur. move that to the pillar, swing the chandoleir and jump onto the coffin then the pillar then the sandbag thing

carlo
13th Apr 2006, 10:59
are you SURE that there isn't something you can move. i think one of the stone coffins has broken in half, on the left hand side of the room when facing arthur. move that to the pillar, swing the chandoleir and jump onto the coffin then the pillar then the sandbag thing

Yes thats what i was going to say

Orsen
13th Apr 2006, 13:11
Yeah its definitly not there.. I checked my Scope with the "E" button to see if anything could be used. Its definitly bugged.

I have to start the game again and save it just before.

maltipom
13th Apr 2006, 16:07
Did you get the cut scene where Lara reads the end of one of the tombs, that's when it splits in half, if I remember correctly?

baylisst
13th Apr 2006, 16:09
that cut scene auto-executes when you run past the correct tomb, so if it hasn't played then it's probably bugged

munchkin
13th Apr 2006, 17:09
hi as youi drop ito the area, the coffin, is on the left, as you are facing arthurs tomb, just run around to thre left, and the cut scene shoudl start

beccaxx

Orsen
14th Apr 2006, 12:34
Did you get the cut scene where Lara reads the end of one of the tombs, that's when it splits in half, if I remember correctly?

Yes all the cutscenes have taken place.

Its definitly bugged, Ive started again already.. No way to fix it and when you repeat levels its only to do the rewards not progress.

So thanks for the help, Dont know why your giving me guides its totally and utterly mashed. =)