PDA

View Full Version : A Silly One - But What Is It With That Walk!

NecroFeline
12th Apr 2006, 21:08
Is it me or has Lara got her nickers up her bum. The most annoying thing in the whole game is her new walk. I’m a female and I don’t walk like that. None of my female friend walk like that SO WHY LARA! It’s even worse in the Japan level when she’s got the black dress on.

carlo
12th Apr 2006, 21:10
Is it me or has Lara got her nickers up her bum. The most annoying thing in the whole game is her new walk. I’m a female and I don’t walk like that. None of my female friend walk like that SO WHY LARA! It’s even worse in the Japan level when she’s got the black dress on.

Shes an aristocrat and its meant to be a "posh" walk but i do admitit looks pretty silly

NaughtyGirl
13th Apr 2006, 02:01
it's the thong thong thong thong thong :p
The walk is a bit.....weird, but it's funny how when you stand still she starts with all the body adjustments and wiggling, fixing her holsters. She's gotten way girly!

mysticsirens
13th Apr 2006, 02:20
I always thought Lara had a funny walk...anywho...anyone else but me think that TRL's Lara looks like someone put Angelina Jolie and Kiera Knightly in a blender?

NecroFeline
13th Apr 2006, 11:13
it's the thong thong thong thong thong :p
The walk is a bit.....weird, but it's funny how when you stand still she starts with all the body adjustments and wiggling, fixing her holsters. She's gotten way girly!

and dusting her bum! :rolleyes:

Acceber
13th Apr 2006, 11:18
:thumbsup: I love her walk and I love her idle movements.

Straw Dog
13th Apr 2006, 11:43
I always thought Lara had a funny walk...anywho...anyone else but me think that TRL's Lara looks like someone put Angelina Jolie and Kiera Knightly in a blender?

Lol, I dunno, I'd imagine if they had she'd look like a bloody mess of minced bone, brains, flesh and vital organs. Lets see her backflip her way across the room then!

carlo
13th Apr 2006, 12:15
Shes an aristocrat and its meant to be a "posh" walk but i do admitit looks pretty silly

Wow a combination of the two would be awesome!!!

Keira Knightley mmmmmmm :p (drools looking at desktop)

RebeL_fARmeR
13th Apr 2006, 16:03
Could've been worse, she could walk like a woman who USED TO be a man... You ever seen that?

Funny!

Can't say I have a problem with the walk myself. HEY!!! It's Lara!

CatSuit&Ponytail
13th Apr 2006, 16:24
She walks very nicely. It's a runway model sort of walk. Not the exagerated ones you see sometimes with the stick insect style, but a real fluid sensual walk.