PDA

View Full Version : How To Kill The Snake Pls????

espizh
12th Apr 2006, 19:29
Hiiiiii does anyone know how to kill the snake?? I´ve tried everything but it doesnt get trapped in the thingies! I shoot the thingie, i shoot the tank, i shoot the snake, nothing happens, im tired of trying :S

R1c4n
12th Apr 2006, 19:33
Try harder :P

Its not too difficult, just gotta be quick ^_^

espizh
12th Apr 2006, 19:36
i dont really know what to do though :S Do i have to pull the thing before the snake comes out? or afterwards?

munchkin
12th Apr 2006, 19:42
hi, highlight the spoiler text to read the advice :)
shoot the metal bell near the levers, the snake shoudl get hypnotised, for a few seconds, giving you barely enough time, to grapple and pull the lever. you will know when its worked each time (there are 4 levers) as there will be a short cutscene of the snake breaking the metal bell thingy good luck, its all in the timing, and when shooting the metal bell, leap around alot, as staying in one place is hazardous :)

beccaxx

espizh
12th Apr 2006, 19:46
it doesnt get hypnotized :S it shoots some acid stuff

munchkin
12th Apr 2006, 19:49
it doesnt get hypnotized :S it shoots some acid stuff

you have to keep shooting till it gets hypnotised, it takes a few secnds, to get it trasfixed, and then you hve to quickly, grapple lever. it does work i promise, i've already done this level 5times or more now :) it just takes some leaping around while shooting to keeo out of the way of the serpent

good luck
beccaxx

espizh
12th Apr 2006, 19:56
okay... thank you so much!! is there any button to hide the guns? I have to press "F" to crouch and hide the guns! so i lose time haha

munchkin
12th Apr 2006, 20:02
i don't know i'm on PS2 maybe a PC user can help you?

becca xx

espizh
12th Apr 2006, 21:14
killed it! i just had to keep shooting the thanker for a while! thaksssssssssssss

munchkin
12th Apr 2006, 21:28
woo hooo :) well done :)

beccaxx