PDA

View Full Version : Some Questions.

Coutou
12th Apr 2006, 15:51
A) I'm currently in GHANA, am I crazy in thinking you can play in whatever outfit you select? Im sure I read somewhere you could, although whenever I go to croft manor or change into it using the extra's menu, she goes back to legend mode.

B) I cannot get cheats to work! Where do I enter them? During gameplay like previous games? If so, I CANNOT get them to work, what am I doing wrong?

Cat Valentine
12th Apr 2006, 17:26
A) I'm currently in GHANA, am I crazy in thinking you can play in whatever outfit you select? Im sure I read somewhere you could, although whenever I go to croft manor or change into it using the extra's menu, she goes back to legend mode.

B) I cannot get cheats to work! Where do I enter them? During gameplay like previous games? If so, I CANNOT get them to work, what am I doing wrong?

a) you can only select different outfits when u have completed the game, so on the replay level part u select which outfit to play the level in

b) cheats have to be unlocked before u can use them, the 1st part of unlocking cheats is to complete the game, then specific cheats are unlocked by completing levels in time trial mode and collecting secrets

Arwen31
13th Apr 2006, 09:39
You don't have to complete the game to get a different outfit, just complete a level, then in select load then load level then outfit.