PDA

View Full Version : Accusations are out of hand

Tattood
12th Apr 2006, 13:16
Okay, the accusations of glitching are getting out of hand. I understand that there are a lot of people online doing this but this does not give you the right to accuse everyone of doing it when you get your butt kick. I was sitting in the lobby last night and watched this guy just pick the other team off one by one. Half way through the game they started typing " YOU CHEATER STOP GLITCHING!!" and a few other things. Anyway, I watched this guy the whole time, not once did I see him glitch anywhere. It got to a point where they wouldn't even ready up to start the next match.

Glitchers are easily spotted!!!!! So, basically if you don't see them doing it, then you shouldn't go around accusing them of it.

Riggzo
12th Apr 2006, 23:25
Well when you see them parked in the bushes looking face into it with a sniper rifle, that's called glitching as the glitch in the game is once looking far enough into the bush, you can see through it. WAY too many people do this and that's why Villa's is such a ridiculous level. I have no respect for glitchers whatsoever.

I SoUr LiMe I
13th Apr 2006, 00:49
Glitchers.....no skill

WeBeOwnin
13th Apr 2006, 15:02
Well when you see them parked in the bushes looking face into it with a sniper rifle, that's called glitching as the glitch in the game is once looking far enough into the bush, you can see through it. WAY too many people do this and that's why Villa's is such a ridiculous level. I have no respect for glitchers whatsoever.
Thats not glitching dude because you can still die. Anyway when i do it the smart ppl know where i am so they launch grenades over or shoot through the bushs and the ignorant noobs just run in circles. Its not glitching :D

Tattood
13th Apr 2006, 20:29
Thats not glitching dude because you can still die. Anyway when i do it the smart ppl know where i am so they launch grenades over or shoot through the bushs and the ignorant noobs just run in circles. Its not glitching :D

Same with the apartment level. You can hide behind bushes and you get accused of glitching. It's not a glitch, you don't have to glitch to get back there. All you do is walk behind it.

Riggzo
13th Apr 2006, 23:19
ok you two do me a favor.

1) Go outside and find a bush, like a really thick shrub like in the game.

2) put your face right into it. Like as close as the rest do in the game.

3)Tell me if you can see through it? Legit. Go outside and do it right now.

It's clearly a glitch if you can see right through the damn bush from up close and you know it.

Sure skilled people can pop ya but that doesnt change the fact that lamers like using that to boost their pathetic star count.

WeBeOwnin
14th Apr 2006, 03:50
ok you two do me a favor.

1) Go outside and find a bush, like a really thick shrub like in the game.

2) put your face right into it. Like as close as the rest do in the game.

3)Tell me if you can see through it? Legit. Go outside and do it right now.

It's clearly a glitch if you can see right through the damn bush from up close and you know it.

Sure skilled people can pop ya but that doesnt change the fact that lamers like using that to boost their pathetic star count.
Dude its a game everything doesnt have to be realist like throwing grenades and other bombs while shooting at the same time and taking a full clip just to die to make a long story short if you can be killed and you dont go through fences,walls,etc. then its not glitching :D

chiamirammg
15th Apr 2006, 17:54
Hey I Shoot Through The Bushes Fences, Tennis Court All Of The Time, There's Nothing Wrong W/ That, Does A Real Bullet Go Throught Bushes, Fences, And Stuff....lol