PDA

View Full Version : messed up forklift in England(maybe spoiler?)

traderj
12th Apr 2006, 09:34
Ok, heres the problem. I am playing the xbox version. In the England level, where you have to use the forklift to stack boxes. Not knowing I just moved the boxes and took the forklift downstairs. Trying to figure out what I missed I went back upstairs and it autosaved. The forklift now won't go back up the stairs of course. I can't figure out how to restart the level so I can do it right this time. Can anyone clue me in on how to do this or am I going to have to replay the whole game?

carlo
12th Apr 2006, 09:36
Ok, heres the problem. I am playing the xbox version. In the England level, where you have to use the forklift to stack boxes. Not knowing I just moved the boxes and took the forklift downstairs. Trying to figure out what I missed I went back upstairs and it autosaved. The forklift now won't go back up the stairs of course. I can't figure out how to restart the level so I can do it right this time. Can anyone clue me in on how to do this or am I going to have to replay the whole game?

I dont think you missed much to be honest just a silver reward I think. Just continue where you are and maybe replay the level at the end to get the reward?

-Dizzy-
12th Apr 2006, 10:13
All you missed was a reward which you can get by replaying the level later.

To progress on that level you need to have the forklift down the stairs.

Here's what to do Drive the forklift into the left part of the wall and you will break through it

munchkin
12th Apr 2006, 10:16
thats odd, on the PS2 version, i was merrily tanking, the forklift up and down the stairs, just for the crack :)

when you reply the level look up to the right as you stand on forst entering, theres a glowing grate up by the roof. use the grapple and pul function, then use forklift, to stack three boxes, two on top of each other under the grate, one, by them, to climb up on. go in, theres a silver reward, and a but of plot chat between zip, alisdair and Lara.

beccaxx