PDA

View Full Version : trouble with amanda's pet beast in kazakistan

banuri
12th Apr 2006, 09:25
i cant beat that thing in kazakistan , i hit him with the magnetic gun and it gets electrocuted and dissappears for a while but again returns with full energy. i have been struck for a while do you guys know how to beat it?
mb

Nefarian
12th Apr 2006, 09:28
First use the magnetic gun shoot up all the giant metalic balls, make sure all the magnectic field are occur (better with that monster outside, will be troublesome if it's inside the field). After that, within the time limit, use your grabber to grab that sword fragment which is on top of the magnetic gun.

Hope that help.

carlo
12th Apr 2006, 09:39
First use the magnetic gun shoot up all the giant metalic balls, make sure all the magnectic field are occur (better with that monster outside, will be troublesome if it's inside the field). After that, within the time limit, use your grabber to grab that sword fragment which is on top of the magnetic gun.

Hope that help.

Let me add that before you do what nefarian said you must turn all four power boxes on. when you do this there will be four white-ish coloured balls hanging above the gun. Shoot the beast so he gets electrocuted and disappears then shoot all four of the balls. Once you do that you should be able to use your grapple to grab the sword piece above you

good luck :thumbsup:

munchkin
12th Apr 2006, 10:19
hi,

if you can ignore the beast, there nothign much you can do, so avoid it as much as you can. power up the electricity, charge, by running around in a large circle round the edge of the room, to find, power levers, pull them, four of them i think, then run to gun, and shoot the large dangling speres, then the force field protecting, the artifact, it down, use grapple, and retreive artifact. then you get end FMV sequence. don;t worry though you do get to face Amandas demonic little pet, in a later level :)

beccaxx