PDA

View Full Version : The Soul Reaver

Nefarian
12th Apr 2006, 01:52
Hi all, I am new to here.

I not yet complete 100% and so so call "Soul Reaver" cheat is not yet showing in the cheat code section. But Can someone tell me what's the code to enable the weild Soul Reaver? I think it should be cool to have Soul Reaver in game.

BTW, if ou guyz pay your attension, you should found Kain's potrait (appear in Legacy Of Kain: Defiance) in Croft Manor. Near the staircase in the main hall.
Also, in King Authur's tomb, the big bell inside the tomb is exactly the one in Legacy Of Kain: Soul Reaver (inside silence citadel)

Mekairinek
12th Apr 2006, 03:49
Hi! Welcome to the forum. =]

Hmmm, that's strange. Well, which version do you have? The only consoles the Soul Reaver button code has been found for is PC and Xbox 360, though I wouldn't be surprised if the rest are found within the next few days.

Though I think you have to get 100% first before you can use the Soul Reaver cheat. That's what I've heard, anyways.

And yeah, I heard about the portrait, that's really cool. ^^ I just wish the Raziel clan symbol coat she has was in the current*Gen versions of the game and not Next Gen Graphics*PC and Xbox 360. =(

...Unless someone with PS2 or Xbox wants to happily prove me wrong

Ahh, the bell. Seeing as I'm up to the Silenced Cathedral in the Dreamcast version of SR, that'll be fun to spot in 'Legend'. =] Thanks for the heads up on that!

Nefarian
12th Apr 2006, 05:27
Hm... too bad about that, in fact I was thinking about getting the Soul Reaver Cheat then go through the replay for another rewards...

Oh Raziel Clan coat!? I never found that !!!! Which mission should I complete in order to unlock this?:eek: :eek:

-Dizzy-
12th Apr 2006, 05:34
I have the Xbox version, I unlocked the "wield excalibur" cheat by completing the second to last level time trial. I forgot the name, but it's that snow level where you originally find the sword.

I have heard though that the unlockables are sometimes random, and that it is percentage completed which unlocks them, not the specific medals that you gain.

Nefarian
12th Apr 2006, 06:09
Thankss for the info, with that I afraid that the Soul Reaver will be the ultimate unlockable item in the game... :(

^^_aLeX_^^
12th Apr 2006, 07:19
i wish i could type a cheat and open axcalibur and soul reaver from the beginning:( :) :confused: [SPOILER][SPOILER]

carlo
12th Apr 2006, 07:38
Ive heard somewhere that theres a "bulletproof" cheat? that will make the time trails a whole lot easier

Nefarian
12th Apr 2006, 09:21
Yes Carlo I had unlocked it. And mine is PC version.

ooooh My soul reaver~~~~~~~ (:p)

Accroding to the gamplay, puzzle style, and also all the secret items, I quite sure many of the Legacy Of Kain team members in CD are involved in the development of Tomb Raider Legend. Hope they gotta come out with another LOK game, long live Crystal Dynamic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mekairinek
12th Apr 2006, 12:44
Oh Raziel Clan coat!? I never found that !!!! Which mission should I complete in order to unlock this?:eek: :eek:

The Raziel clan coat is the 'Gothic' one /w Jacket.

Though like I said earlier, it's only been found in the PC game under 'Next Gen Graphics' setting and *maybe* the Xbox 360 version (as that's what the PC's Next Gen Graphics setting is based on). As for PS2 and XBox, I have no idea. I'm not getting the game until later today, but I'm hoping someone with either version will be willing to confirm or deny it.

^^_aLeX_^^
12th Apr 2006, 17:57
Are There Any Cheats For TRL PC version?(Except the unlocked ones)????

Nefarian
12th Apr 2006, 22:42
Yes alex there are trainer for this game. But they only provide you the cheat functions inside, will NOT help you to unlock those secret items... (like my Soul Reaver blade...)

Mekairinek,
Hey I had unlock the Gothic Lance Lara...but still not found the one with coat. Which mission is that/ I forgot which part is it ! :rolleyes:

Richard_Croft
12th Apr 2006, 23:16
The Soul Reaver in the game, in my opinion has been badly done. It is simply a bad reskin of the Excalibur sword which is in the story and the rays it fires out are red instead of green from the Excalibur. The skin isn't very impressive to me but oh well...better than nothing right? Excalibure also just looks like a piece of burnt wood....hardly what I was expecting the legendary 'Excalibur' to look like... But the game is amazing so hey...who cares! :D

Nefarian
12th Apr 2006, 23:42
Richard_Croft,
Hey bro, for those who play Legacy Of Kain before, they should be very anxious of this sword. In fact that "Soul Reaver" is greatest weapon in Legacy Of Kain series game. But of course the blade's function is much different than how it is in Tomb Raider Legend, in Tomb Raider Legend sure they just make it as a surprise to player.

Mekairinek
13th Apr 2006, 03:01
Mekairinek,
Hey I had unlock the Gothic Lance Lara...but still not found the one with coat. Which mission is that/ I forgot which part is it ! :rolleyes:

I believe you get the Gothic Lara /w Jacket from completing the King Arthur/England level on Time Trial.

Richard: True, they could have done it better. But hey, I was totally caught by surprise with this and as a fan of LoK, I'm ecstatic Crystal Dynamics decided to put that in there.

(Now some are wondering if Kain will get to wield Lara's dual pistols in the next LoK game, heh)

Nefarian
13th Apr 2006, 03:06
I'm ecstatic Crystal Dynamics decided to put that in there.

(Now some are wondering if Kain will get to wield Lara's dual pistols in the next LoK game, heh)

That's why I believe some LOK team are involved in the developing of Tomb Raider Legend! Look at the game style, some of the puzzle is really really similiar to LOK ! (espeacially the block pushing puzzle in Bolivia)

Nefarian
13th Apr 2006, 12:28
Hey Mekairinek,

I had try out the Athur's tomb with all reward collected and trial completed, but i ONLY HAVE THE Goth lace suit, and the Goth with coat. But the coat is just like the biker coat, and no Raziel clan logo on it...may I know which exactly is the "raziel clan coat" in bonus outfit?... :( I think should be another level...)

BTW, according to the cheat section for Tomb Raider Legend in www.tombraiderchronicles.com, I getting more and more worry that the Soul Reaver only available in xBox 360 version, or NOT available in PC version...
*can someone confirm this?*:(

Mekairinek
13th Apr 2006, 13:14
I think some people at Tombraiderforums.com said the Raziel coat is only avalable under the Next Generation graphics setting for PC users. Which absolutley blows for those of us who don't have souped up computers or a Xbox 360. =/

Nefarian
13th Apr 2006, 22:07
Mekairinek,

That's a sad news, now I worry the Soul Reaver blade are same as well. If this is true, I hope they will releae a patch for it (like the bonus section and cheat section in LOK: Defiance). Otherwise, they not going to 'force' us to spend atleast $300 USD above to buy a new gra[hic card, just for these bonus material? That's absolutely unfair to us !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Nefarian
14th Apr 2006, 12:05
Guyz, take a look on this page:

http://www.actiontrip.com/cheats/tombraiderlegend.phtml

Will help a bit in achieving your cheat. Yeah finally confirm that we need 100% for that Soul Reaver~~~

But seems it does not have complete hint for the outfit.