PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on Peru

big_gun
11th Apr 2006, 23:36
Ok, I'm at the point in Peru level that the floor falls apart. I got Lara to jump to the back of the statue with forward+jump, but I keep dying.

Help please?

Thanks,

Rick

Beechwell
12th Apr 2006, 00:13
Ok, I'm at the point in Peru level that the floor falls apart. I got Lara to jump to the back of the statue with forward+jump, but I keep dying.

Isn't that an interactive cutscene? Where you just have to press the right direction keys? Just look at the screen to see what key to press.

3dmdesblood
12th Apr 2006, 03:38
you 'd better press "left" before arrow disappeared and then double "up" and then...."left"? You can try.

munchkin
12th Apr 2006, 10:33

Help please?

Thanks,

Rick

hi whatever platform your useing, PS2, xbox, PC, 360 etc, the screen will show you command buttons you need to press, its a QTE sequence, so if it says ppress, up, press up, if it says press X press X, etc, and you shoudl do just fine.

beccaxx

Kzb
13th Apr 2006, 08:09
This is some annoying crap because you can't tell that the last arrow is right, and you have to sit through the intro over and over.

TRBeth
13th Apr 2006, 17:12
And for some reason I am having a heck of time trying to do a simple jump....remincent of old games.

Peru: In the pit with the spike poles that circle when lara swings on them. I'm trying to get the last prize on the ledge, but can not grab that darn ledge to shimmy over to it. Any advise?

Also, is it just me or does it really take 20 shots to kill the cat in the pit? [Manual aim mode].