PDA

View Full Version : Patch?

crimsonsmoke
11th Apr 2006, 10:53
So, just a quick question: when should we expect a patch to fix the majority of problems [that keep recurring] this forum seems to be expressing?

*sound blaster live! 24 bit sound problems
*next gen bad fps
*corrupt textures
*crashes
*etc etc

Release dates?

RickyG512
11th Apr 2006, 11:22
there is a 1.1 patch but what is its fixes

crimsonsmoke
11th Apr 2006, 11:34
No no no, I'm talking about a propper patch, that actually fixes things; not just some half arsed frame rate booster for people who've enabled the next gen content option.

crimsonsmoke
12th Apr 2006, 14:23
I paid good money for this game and, therefore, expect to play it without any niggling mishaps: Sort out the Creative sound blaster live! 24 sound card and graphical hitches with a patch... NOW!

Seriously, games shouldn't go gold until they're truly ready... this one certainly isn't. I thought CD, being an experienced company, would have known this.

I can't play this game barley 45 minutes without some heavy distortion erupting forth from my speakers.

Please release a patch soon!

coachiola
12th Apr 2006, 15:11
this really isnt god enough, can anyone find out if any of CD, ATI or Nvidia are doing anything about this???

ahab
14th Apr 2006, 21:06
Hi!

There are no error messages.
The disk check run fine and then nothing happens.
The setup also not working anymore.
It worked before the patch.
Why is that?

marx1848
14th Apr 2006, 21:29
I've read that the patch is only for the Europe version of the game, so I haven't installed it.

jimexbox
16th Apr 2006, 10:35
TRL 'nextgen' before patch = shocking

TRL 'nextgen' after patch = shocking

Anyone outside outside of Europe has missed precisely nothing.

sup2069
16th Apr 2006, 19:28
Hi!

There are no error messages.
The disk check run fine and then nothing happens.
The setup also not working anymore.
It worked before the patch.
Why is that?

YOu have the American version or UK?

If you have the US version, reinstall your game, you installed the wrong patch :p

Zeeblade
16th Apr 2006, 20:40
Yeah look how fast the 1.1 patch came out or I think it was fast. Now we just wait?