PDA

View Full Version : help stuck in peru

mf-doom
11th Apr 2006, 10:12
i at stuck on the bit were you have to put the 3 balls onto the ground to open the door i can get 1st and 2nd ball fine but how do i get the 3rd i can see it but i cant find how to get it

FrozenFire
11th Apr 2006, 10:15
Try moving the ball that is now on the left of the shrine to its right, then the big statue on that side should transform and become climb-able.

mf-doom
11th Apr 2006, 10:16
nope tryed that i see were i gotta jump to but its too high up

FrozenFire
11th Apr 2006, 10:26
You have to push the two balls to the adjacent plates (not in the middle). Then the statues on the left and right should open and reveal some ladders.
Like you said you cannot reach the left ladder, but if you climb up on the right statue you can jump from there to grab the ledge in the middle. Then grab the statues mouth. From there jump and grab the ledge above (the statues head) and then back to the right ladder. Climb up, push the third ball down and you are done :)

mf-doom
11th Apr 2006, 10:29
i have two balls on each side not in the mid but were is the 3rd ball

Acceber
11th Apr 2006, 10:30
Or alternatively you have to use your grapple to pull over the pillar on which the ball rests.... (near where the floor collapsed).

I am not sure from your post which ball you are missing. ;) :)

mf-doom
11th Apr 2006, 10:31
ty !! i done it :)

Acceber
11th Apr 2006, 10:33
Well done. :) Glad I could help. Enjoy the rest of the level! :)

FrozenFire
11th Apr 2006, 10:38
How could I've known that he was missing the easiest to find stone ball :p

Acceber
11th Apr 2006, 10:47
How could I've known that he was missing the easiest to find stone ball :p

Did you find the hardest to find stone ball? :P

FrozenFire
11th Apr 2006, 11:03
If you mean the one in the alcove that you only reach by climbing and swinging with the rope after the cutscene that you can use to reveal the golden secret, yes I found that one...

Acceber
11th Apr 2006, 11:05
If you mean the one in the alcove that you only reach by climbing and swinging with the rope after the cutscene that you can use to reveal the golden secret, yes I found that one...

:D Oh good. I knew I could get someone to reveal the location of the golden secret without asking directly. Muahahaha. :D

Err yes, I meant that one. :cool:

FrozenFire
11th Apr 2006, 11:07
lol, nice try :rolleyes:

(aww and I thought I was the only one ;) )

Acceber
11th Apr 2006, 11:13
Hehehe. :D Well, I found the ball and knew it must have something to do with a secret (at that point I didn't know whether it was bronze or gold), so now you have confirmed it is the gold one I am looking forward to going home and doing some more investigating. Thanks. :D
I haven't found the secret, you see... I did have fun rolling the ball down the hill though. ;)

I guess I can give up on the 'fragile' lamp post in the Peru marketplace as a Gold Secret clue. :o

FrozenFire
11th Apr 2006, 11:22
Well, to be honest, I only found out about the existance of this very well hidden stone ball because it was in a trailer I think! :p
And once you push it down that slope and it breaks through the wall, it shouldn't be that hard to figure out how to get the golden secret. But good luck nonetheless - you might need it!

(addendum: i can't believe you're a Drakan fan, too!? :D )