PDA

View Full Version : help stuck in peru

heatseeker
11th Apr 2006, 08:29
After reaching the mine where Amanda supposedly died, i drained the tomb of all the water and got to place where u need to use your grappel hook to get to a higher level. the first was fine. The second one, the grappel hook will not latch on to the shing metal surface no mater from where i attempt to lauch it from. It just bounces off.
? a glitch

Acceber
11th Apr 2006, 08:39
After reaching the mine where Amanda supposedly died, i drained the tomb of all the water and got to place where u need to use your grappel hook to get to a higher level. the first was fine. The second one, the grappel hook will not latch on to the shing metal surface no mater from where i attempt to lauch it from. It just bounces off.
? a glitch

Are you standing in the little alcove in a corner of the wall? (having swung in there from the first grapple point). Can you try using Accurate Aim to hone in on the shiny surface and then press the button for your grapple? :) That'll tell you if there is a fault on the surface, I suppose.

Otherwise how about a leap of faith, I think the grapple only works for swinging if you are in mid air... :)

I didn't have any problems with it (xbox).