PDA

View Full Version : wal-mart

richardgas
11th Apr 2006, 00:57
in America if you buy tomb raider legend it comes with a free calendar do you think it will be the same in Canada.

BloodRayne
11th Apr 2006, 00:58
Yes prolly :)

OuTR
11th Apr 2006, 00:59
So it comes with a free lithograph and calendar? coolness. I pre-ordered from Gamestop so I hope I get both.:)

Foundered
11th Apr 2006, 06:19
I tried to order from the Walmart site, but they won't ship it to Canada. Same goes for GameStop, and EBGames. So no extras for us.:mad:

Johnny
11th Apr 2006, 15:38
I tried to order from the Walmart site, but they won't ship it to Canada. Same goes for GameStop, and EBGames. So no extras for us.:mad:

TR: Legend isn't even available in Canada yet. I checked 3 stores (Walmart, EBGames, and FutureShop) on the 11th and there was absolutely nothing - not even any 'coming soon' signs. :mad: I don't understand why. The release date for North America IS April 11th. Clearly, that excludes Canada. :rolleyes: :mad: Try pre-ordering from FutureShop... That's what I did. Apparently, you get a poster if you pre-order from there. :)

DKSM
11th Apr 2006, 15:46
It's a little late now, but the list of North American Preorder Exclusives are here:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=58032

Trinity34
11th Apr 2006, 21:55
It's a little late now, but the list of North American Preorder Exclusives are here:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=58032

Well I thought every thing was pre order but the circuit city was not pre order. I think you have to contact the store to make sure if they even have a promotion. The Circuit City is in store sales only and only for ps2 and xbox.

laraflames
11th Apr 2006, 22:04
Well I thought every thing was pre order but the circuit city was not pre order. I think you have to contact the store to make sure if they even have a promotion. The Circuit City is in store sales only and only for ps2 and xbox.
mauahhahah

Trinity34
11th Apr 2006, 22:22
While I was at Gamestop they also showed me the lithograph... it was smaller than I thought. Its not as big as a poster, its about 8x10??? maybe..