PDA

View Full Version : stuck in bolivia!!!

lezmar63
10th Apr 2006, 19:17
:confused: I get to the FMV sequence where lara tries to cross the bridge,has her flash back to when i take it,her mum dies,gets the bridge shot from beneath her,and then starts back at the last checkpoint,cant go back,cant go forward...what have i missed?

Beechwell
10th Apr 2006, 20:11
Yes, you can go forward; at least you should. I think you have to wait a second before you regain control of her.

baylisst
11th Apr 2006, 07:36
yeah, wait for the little blue lara icon to appear in the bottom right of the screen, then you need to quickly run to the end of the bridge
get ready to do some jumps along the bridge aswell, as the chopper shoots some of the planks off the bridge

TombLore
11th Apr 2006, 14:21
Hi,

Im stuck in Bolivia too :confused: Im standing in front of that big door, if i go in the passage I get a movie and see lara running and then she dies... i'ts just after that crate room where you have to place 3 crates on them pad things in floor. If I look at the door I can see some place to grab but she just wont grab the door..There are 2 walls either side and she jumps on these but not the door. (hope this makes sense) lol :eek:

GoranAgar
11th Apr 2006, 14:42
if i go in the passage I get a movie and see lara running and then she dies...
That movie is an interactive cutscene. You need to help Lara to get through it. Observe the screen more closely. ;)

TombLore
11th Apr 2006, 15:07
thank you :rolleyes:

That movie is an interactive cutscene. You need to help Lara to get through it. Observe the screen more closely. ;)

TombLore
11th Apr 2006, 15:11
I did it, i did it..yay...thanks for help..I just never thought you could guide her through a movie, was stuck on that for hours.. LOL :p

TombLore
11th Apr 2006, 15:14
heh and i thought that was hard ? geeeee :cool:

smlaci
11th Apr 2006, 15:31
you cannot get stuck on tr: legend. it's impossible

Delenn
11th Apr 2006, 15:53
Well I am stuck...

Trying to get the last silver reward in the room with rotating spikes like washing lines. I can get around to the alcove with the reward but cannot get in the alcove itself. I am playing on PS2, please help!:confused:

GoranAgar
11th Apr 2006, 15:55
you cannot get stuck on tr: legend. it's impossible
That is helpful ... not.

movieman
11th Apr 2006, 15:58
I can get around to the alcove with the reward but cannot get in the alcove itself.

I think you can either back-jump off the wall to the nearby rotating post thing, or use the grapple to pull the silver thing to you.

Acceber
11th Apr 2006, 16:02
Well I am stuck...

Trying to get the last silver reward in the room with rotating spikes like washing lines. I can get around to the alcove with the reward but cannot get in the alcove itself. I am playing on PS2, please help!:confused:

Well you could cheat and use your grapple. :D

Or, you could do it the tomb raiding way. Get yourself onto the ledge on the wall and work your way round until your back is to the coat rack beside the secret. Jump backwards off the ledge to the line on the coat rack which is furthest away from the secret.

Then when Lara grabs on, the rack swings round and you can swing forward into the alcove.

I would really like to diagram that but don't have time. :D

Delenn
11th Apr 2006, 16:02
:confused:

uzigirl
11th Apr 2006, 16:07
Well I am stuck...

Go up to the high passage and instead of going forward drop down and go to the right (you will have the award in the alcove to your right side) then jump backwards to the line and it will swing into position. You will then be able to get in the alcove. Good luck!

Delenn
11th Apr 2006, 16:15
Do'h just worked out what the blue box was.

Thanks all!