PDA

View Full Version : servers down?

chicagodave
10th Apr 2006, 16:28
it seems the monday maintenance is taking longer than usual. and also the stat page has been down for awhile. could they be working on something?

Tattood
10th Apr 2006, 17:13
Yeah, it seems to be taking way longer than normal. I plan on calling them on my lunch break to find up what's up. Got to wonder what they're up to or if they screwed up.:confused:

chicagodave
10th Apr 2006, 18:11
could they be resetting the stat page. cuz thats been down too. hmm i wonder if they found a way to tell who was cheating and they are removing them. that would be awesome.

Tattood
10th Apr 2006, 18:36
Okay, so I just got off the phone with customer service at Eidos. They have had a major issue with all of their North American servers since last week. They hope to have to issue resolved by the end of this week. NICE!!!! Hey, how about letting us know. We do have the "Message of the Day" on our Login page. GEEZ!!!! Who knows he could have just been giving me a line of crap too. I'll continue to try until I get connected. And when the online game is down, so is stats page. I've noticed this when they are doing maintenance.:mad:

-=TK=- b3nd3r
10th Apr 2006, 19:10
:thumbsup: Eidos.
I think they're doing it on purpose, they're actively (or passively actually) trying to kill it.

Tattood
10th Apr 2006, 19:41
If you try to go the Eidos US website it's even down. So, I don't think it's that. Hopefully, they'll take the time to do a major overhaul on the server since it's already down. That would be nice.

As of 3:30pm Central Time the server seems to be back up and running!!!

<RPG>DOPE68
19th Apr 2006, 08:06
ps2 server down