PDA

View Full Version : Mansion help

littlebillie
10th Apr 2006, 10:47
This is pretty sad lol, but i need help with the mansion. Can anyone give me a sorta detailed location of the binoculars?

carlo
10th Apr 2006, 11:02
I think the binoculars on in the library on allistairs desk

Ive put everything else in a spoiler tag incase you only wanted to know where the binoculars were.

Pistols are in Lara's bedroom. Shouldnt be too hard to figure out where ;)
Magnetic grapple is in a safe in the tech room. I think theres a pc on the floor that opens it :rolleyes:

I cant remember where the light is but i think it might be in pool somewhere

movieman
10th Apr 2006, 11:05
I think the binoculars on in the library on allistairs desk

No, the light is on his desk.

I think the binoculars are on one of the balconies above the pool?

Vicky
10th Apr 2006, 17:12
Sorry but what is the point of the Mansion? In the past there used to be a gymnasium for you to practice all the moves. I've looked in there and there doesn't seem to have a gym, just some old bloke by a fireplace, alot of locked doors and some PC equipment behind some plastic sheeting:confused:

movieman
10th Apr 2006, 17:13
Try looking harder :).

munchkin
10th Apr 2006, 17:17
Sorry but what is the point of the Mansion? In the past there used to be a gymnasium for you to practice all the moves. I've looked in there and there doesn't seem to have a gym, just some old bloke by a fireplace, alot of locked doors and some PC equipment behind some plastic sheeting:confused:

there are doors you can open once you've completed the bolivia level. then the mansion is a fully playable contained revisitable levle. :) it is much fun.

beccaxx

Vicky
10th Apr 2006, 19:42
Thank you for that info. I'm stuck on the Bolivia level so that explains why nothing happened at the mansion.

munchkin
10th Apr 2006, 21:54
Thank you for that info. I'm stuck on the Bolivia level so that explains why nothing happened at the mansion.

where are you stuck? :)

beccaxx

Vicky
11th Apr 2006, 19:17
On the wooden bridge, after the long cutscene where the bloke talks to you about a girl. There's a helicoptor attacking you and burning down the bridge.

I wasted a load of ammo mucking around at the beginning of the game, plus I don't have any spare healthpacks so I'm going to have to fight these guys with little health and about 30 bullets. Ho hum! :(

munchkin
11th Apr 2006, 19:54
If you run across the bruidge, straight then you shoudl mange to avoid getitng hit by chopper. The pistols do a fine job so long as you leap around alot, and rin, while shooting, use the slide function alot. hopefully you;ll do okay.

if not then you might want to rpely level, and conserve the ammo, alittle, use pistols to kill the kitties etc. use plenty of jumping, and running, to avoid being shot to much.

good luck :)

in mansion, getting equipment
ps, in mansion, pistols are in Laras bedroom, theres two sword switches, and a cubby hole, PLS is on alisdairs desk, binoculars in pool room, and grapple in a safe in Zips computer area, look for a laptop on floor with green light, press action, and safe behind lara opens :)

beccaxx