PDA

View Full Version : A question..

JamieC
10th Apr 2006, 09:55
I've been looking around everywhere, including on here, for some information. Yet I can't seem to find it. So I thought I'd make a thread and ask you people. Someone is bound to know, right?

Basically I just want to know what you get for collecting them rewards (gold, silver, bronze) and do you get something if you find all rewards on a certain level.

Answers appreciated!

CatSuit&Ponytail
10th Apr 2006, 09:59
I think finding the secrets means unlocking certain bonus material, such as outfits and 3d models and such. :) The more you find the more you unlock I believe.

JamieC
10th Apr 2006, 10:10
I think finding the secrets means unlocking certain bonus material, such as outfits and 3d models and such. :) The more you find the more you unlock I believe.

Thanks for the help.

So do you think you unlock new outfits for Lara simply by collecting the gold rewards?

And maybe 3d models for Silvers..

And Other bonus material for Bronzes?

CatSuit&Ponytail
10th Apr 2006, 10:12
I think so, because I noticed when I got 3 out of 4 silvers I didn't get an outfit unlocked, but it might be something totally different. :D

JamieC
10th Apr 2006, 10:24
Guess I'm going to have to work it out for my self, as I play through the game. It's just I wanted to know if it was worth trying to find all of those rewards, becasue I ain't gunna spend hours trying to find a damn reward if I don't get much for it! Know what I mean...?

CatSuit&Ponytail
10th Apr 2006, 10:28
Guess I'm going to have to work it out for my self, as I play through the game. It's just I wanted to know if it was worth trying to find all of those rewards, becasue I ain't gunna spend hours trying to find a damn reward if I don't get much for it! Know what I mean...?
I do. But if you think of them as secrets in the classic TR sense rather than "rewards", it is more pleasing to get them. ;)

JamieC
10th Apr 2006, 10:31
I do. But if you think of them as secrets in the classic TR sense rather than "rewards", it is more pleasing to get them. ;)

Nicley put. I was just thinking that my self!;) :D

carlo
10th Apr 2006, 10:58
It says in the manual what each one unlocks, although I cant remember specificaly what they do.

i know silver = game content , which probably includes outfits and so on and i think gold is special content so bronze must be most other things, but i read it late last night so i might be wrong

CatSuit&Ponytail
10th Apr 2006, 11:00
It says in the manual what each one unlocks, although I cant remember specificaly what they do.

i know silver = game content , which probably includes outfits and so on and i think gold is special content so bronze must be most other things, but i read it late last night so i might be wrong

You read the manual? :eek: :eek: :D

Richard_Croft
10th Apr 2006, 13:51
You get 1 costume and something else for each gold reward you find, cinematics, images and object models for bronze and silver, however when you find all of the silver and bronze for a certain level it also unlocks another costume I think. Also each time trial you complete unlocks a costume too.;)

carlo
10th Apr 2006, 13:56
You read the manual? :eek: :eek: :D

Long load times you see :thumbsup: :p

Shehi
10th Apr 2006, 14:01
Long load times you see :thumbsup: :p

Long load times? You serious?

dhama
10th Apr 2006, 14:04

What did you expect with software...any software.. :p

carlo
10th Apr 2006, 14:10

Well quite long load times, on the 360 anyway considering most games now load in a few seconds. Plus I do die quite often because if a jump doesnt look possible ill still attempt it just incase

CatSuit&Ponytail
10th Apr 2006, 14:11
Plus I do die quite often because if a jump doesnt look possible ill still attempt it just incase
That's the spirit. ;)