PDA

View Full Version : Attention To Detail

Danny Darko
9th Apr 2006, 20:23
In terms of detail, this game is just astounding. The sound of Lara's footsteps on the snow for example!

Best of all, if you wear the catsuit (can't remember where you pick this up from) and do some flips, you can hear the sound of the rubber flexing! :thumbsup:

Shehi
9th Apr 2006, 20:27
As I said on other topic where people were rebelling against CD :) , this game is real success. Some are like those who curse fire because it burns, instead of praising God for such a grant which cooks, keeps warm etc. What matters is trying to look from bright side, that is all... We have a saying here: "Whoever thinks well, sees well". Don't get that as an insult, dear fellows who disliked game til utmost degree, but that is what I think... We need to be more understanding.

DD, I thought you been an old member here, but I see you registered this month. Where I saw you, any clue? :P

laraflames
9th Apr 2006, 20:27
In terms of detail, this game is just astounding. The sound of Lara's footsteps on the snow for example!

Best of all, if you wear the catsuit (can't remember where you pick this up from) and do some flips, you can hear the sound of the rubber flexing! :thumbsup:

TTLY DUDE:D :thumbsup:

Danny Darko
9th Apr 2006, 20:35
DD, I thought you been an old member here, but I see you registered this month. Where I saw you, any clue? :P

I use that name most of the time on the 'Net, but I'm not the only one. I'm a regular on the elYsiun (Blender) forums as I do a lot of 3D artwork myself. Tomb Raider is one of the few games that I like.

hierogrammate
10th Apr 2006, 01:19
Nice to see people here noticing what I noticed in the game (heh, sorry for the redundance) instead of just whining all day long on how "short" the game seems to be.

I guess that's the difference between savoring your meals and enjoying the moment.... and gobbling it all up.