PDA

View Full Version : Resistance - (level 5?) - where is the key?

Gas Guitar
9th Apr 2006, 20:23
Hi Folks!

Have rescued the Doc, stolen the truck, disabled controls and switches.
Now stuck at the locked gate - cannot get to the location where
Major Gorlitz is at The Bordello.
Does anyone know where the key to this gate is ??? :rolleyes:

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Regards

Gas

iakovos
10th Apr 2006, 00:11
You have to go from within the building. At the square, where the hospital is located... on the right hand side as you enter it (there is a bench where a soldier sits from time to time), there is a huge hole on the wall that leads inside the building... it opens to an underground kitchen guarded by 2 soldiers... proceed from there and then eliminate the men inside that house. Soon you'll be on the inside of the doorway leading to the tunnels below... a sequence will occur where the spy will unlock the door for you. I hope I make some sense to you, because I have not replayed that mission yet, in order to be precise.

Cheers,
Iakovos:)

Gas Guitar
10th Apr 2006, 18:29
Thanks Iakovos for your help.
Success at last - onto the Norwegian mission now! :)

Regards

Gaz

mini bini
27th May 2006, 14:52
there isn't a key is there, you just walk up to the gate from the other side and it automaticly opens (by the spy)? am i rite?

sick
27th May 2006, 21:03
Yeah you're absolutely right. :)

mini bini
29th May 2006, 11:51
sweet

Adiil
31st May 2006, 16:03
CSF ( not demo ) i am also having the same problem, there is no hole in the wall, :mad2:
is some one has a complete walkthrough of CSF

:confused:

iakovos
31st May 2006, 22:47
It is not actually a hole... but a ruined wall on the far right of the iron bar door. You'll be able to see the moment you go there.

pietjevlip
7th Jun 2006, 10:02
It is not actually a hole... but a ruined wall on the far right of the iron bar door. You'll be able to see the moment you go there.

at the gate, face it, turn 90 degrees right, and walk up the stairs, get through the building (watch out, officer facing you!) inside you must get down a stairwell, (some more rooms to clear) then out of a door, and you are at the other side of the gate, and there is a cutscene where the spy opens the gate: just to give you a little shortcut, but don't get back through the gates, because the side where you are now contains a stairway down, make a left turn downstairs, and follow the tunnel. that's all