PDA

View Full Version : *Spoiler* Just completed TRL loved it

munchkin
9th Apr 2006, 15:43
Hi, have just completed TRL, had it through post yesterday, but didn;t get to play it till this morning, as we had a family function all day yesterday.

It was worth everypenny, and worth the wait. Great game, perfect blend of action, and puzzles. took me, 11hrs, with lots of sight seeing, to complete (i took my time, still didn't get all secrets, but thats what replays are for)

Right from the first FMV, whihc sets Laras histroy, so we know exactly why there is alot of darkness, in Lara, to the end, which left me howling, for the sequel, the plot grips you, and every level, is a must complete, through myth and history, of both earth past and Laras past. Her last words to amanda, are just chilling, thrilling, and set up a fabulous nemisis, for the next game. It is no shorter than many other action adventure, games, i've had/got and played, it is fabulous. Zipp and alaister far from being annoying, are entetaining, and involving, winston, is erudite, and inteligent, not some doddering old annoyance, as portrayed in earlier games. The sheer thrill, of the levels, and the knowledge of Laras Dark side, is often overwhelming, i found anyway:) simply put i do not know what its detracters, played but it wasn;t the same game i just finished,

Lara has had a make over, Tomb Raider ahs had a make over, and both are better for it.

anyway i'm of now to play it through again :)

beccaxx

lllll
9th Apr 2006, 15:49
Hi, have just completed TRL, had it through post yesterday, but didn;t get to play it till this morning, as we had a family function all day yesterday.

It was worth everypenny, and worth the wait. Great game, perfect blend of action, and puzzles. took me, 11hrs, with lots of sight seeing, to complete (i took my time, still didn't get all secrets, but thats what replays are for)

Haha, you finished even faster than me, and think it was worth every penny?
You started playing tommorrow and are now finished :( Wouldn't it have been better if you had rented it?

I must be from a previous old-fashioned generation to think in this way :p

munchkin
9th Apr 2006, 15:58
If i buy a gam,e i want reply value, and thrill value, this had it so yeah worth every penny :)

It is up there with some classic games, for me, the Orig Prince of persia (amiga) Barbaria (amiga) and so on.

still each to there own :)

beccaxx