PDA

View Full Version : HELP - Sea Snake!

Biker_Chick
9th Apr 2006, 15:36
Hello All, I stumbles across this site while looking for help to battle the sea snake. PLEASE can someone help me! i have been battling the sea snake for a whole day now :mad: and it just wont die:confused: ! I use grapple to drop the cages, but they miss the snake. is there a sequence that i should use??
PLEASE HELP!!:D

munchkin
9th Apr 2006, 15:48
hi,

around the area, are some glowing levers, by them is a bell thing, press and hold your targeting button, and shoot the metal, till the snmake get hyponitised, then quickly use your grapple (square key on PS2) then pull the grapple (triangle on PS2) and a spiked cage will drop on its head, this might take a few tries, as the timing has to be dead on. :) the satisfaction when you do it though is amazing :)

beccaxx

Allek
12th Apr 2006, 05:06
@#$%! I'll be facing the back left bell thingy blasting away. When the snake gets hypnotised, I release my grapple and it grabs the dang lever on the back right! Even worse, I just realised that I have no health packs! :eek:

carlo
12th Apr 2006, 08:36
@#$%! I'll be facing the back left bell thingy blasting away. When the snake gets hypnotised, I release my grapple and it grabs the dang lever on the back right! Even worse, I just realised that I have no health packs! :eek:

Just keep the camera positioned correctly and it should grab the one you want! Also once i knew had to do it I done it without any health packs so it is possible just keep jumping around avoiding that toxic stuff it spits and stay as far away as possible so he cant hit you either.