PDA

View Full Version : Missing One Silver Reward - Croft Manor

Ghalbrec
9th Apr 2006, 09:46
Not sure where to find the last silver reward in Croft Manor, I have searched everywhere I can think of. Can anyone supply a list of the 10 silver rewards locations - it's so frustrating not being able to find the last one having found all the copper, 9 silver and the gold.

Any help gratefully received, thanks.

darkfader
22nd Apr 2006, 03:42
This happened to me too. Xbox version?
Perhaps it's a checkpoint restore bug? Perhaps it's the one behind those statues with the spears? It gets replaced with a head+tongue.

Silver_Rain
22nd Apr 2006, 03:45
I have listed all the locations of the Silver Rewards in the Manor in this topic:
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=58735

Hope that helps a bit;)

darkfader
22nd Apr 2006, 03:53
No, it won't help a bit.
I already looked for ages and I'm pretty certain I picked up at least once each one of that list you mentioned. And I also looked at a walkthrough.
Perhaps you can say where to look for that one that is the most troublesome. But I doubt it's that.

Silver_Rain
22nd Apr 2006, 03:57
Which one are you talking about??? I had no problems finding any of them whatsoever so I don't see why you shouldn't find them. Kind of odd that no one has mentioned a glitch when it comes to finding them before. But if I don't know which ones you have picked up, how can I know which one you're missing???:confused:

darkfader
22nd Apr 2006, 04:08
What do you mean with the "second riddle"?
I know it sounds odd, but I'm not dumb.
Lara also looks down suspiciously down at an empty floor in the study where those planks were shot.
Hmm... http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/tombraidervii/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-27680537&pid=926821
PS: I'm a guy that seems to attract softwarebugs :(

betty_blue
22nd Apr 2006, 04:19
This walk-through was helpful for me:

http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tr7/walkthrough/index.html

JoeyLovesLara
22nd Apr 2006, 13:06
Don't know if this helps, but I walked past the Silver secret behind the fish with the ball on the second story of the pool room about three times before seeing it. Lol.

Silver_Rain
22nd Apr 2006, 13:55
First of all you obviously have to find and read the first riddle for it to work. Then when you have the two statues above the pool turned in the correct direction(i.e. so that they stand with their backs TO each other) you will get to read the second riddle. To solve this you have to go to the study and look at the differently coloured books sticking out of the shelves.

darkfader
22nd Apr 2006, 17:21
The look-at-floor thingy is probably just a face+tonge or a riddle thing down in the basement.
I'll just try to delete the savegame data for the manor, if possible.

The Dark Lady
23rd Apr 2006, 03:28
I had that problem for a while also... until I stopped trying to GRAPPLE and pull the thing at the top of the right staircase (the one above the pool and gym) and started sniping it with accurate aim instead... that was the one that had me stuck for a while.

darkfader
23rd Apr 2006, 14:20
Don't know if this helps, but I walked past the Silver secret behind the fish with the ball on the second story of the pool room about three times before seeing it. Lol.
Whoa! Thanks. Although the game is still buggy sometimes :)
I replayed all Bolivia over again (to unlock doors in the manor) and found all secrets without help. So, I'm not that bad in finding them.