PDA

View Full Version : you uk ppl are too lucky

Denny33142
9th Apr 2006, 02:06
first the game comes out here in the USA the last! and now the TR:L official site for the USA is LOCKED!

laraflames
9th Apr 2006, 02:24
first the game comes out here in the USA the last! and now the TR:L official site for the USA is LOCKED!

cuz beggining april 5th their ddoin maintence work on the site.

tolkien2
9th Apr 2006, 03:05
yeah, they're doing some maintenance because they are preparing some news about the next LOK game (leave me alone, I'm allowed to dream!)

Verios
9th Apr 2006, 05:40
To be fair..those of us in North America do generally get most..if not all games first in general heh.

Richard_Croft
10th Apr 2006, 03:51
That is very true, u people in America are dam lucky! Remember the PS1 games 'Chrono Cross', 'Threads Of Fate', 'Xeno Saga', 'Dragon Quest'? All those dam games I have worked so hard to get hold of and they weren't released in England here in UK! Only Japan and America! And it was considered 'illegal' if I bought them imported as I would have to chip my playstation to be able to play it. You lucky buggers! Also games are usually released in America like half a year before we get it here! LOL!

YOU, my friend are the 'lucky' one for being in America! You only had to wait a few more days later than us to get this new TRL! While other hit games I have to either wait half a year later AT LEAST or it never gets released here in UK! Also does anyone know if CD is a British company or American? Cuz if it was British then that may be why it was released here first. Also British people are really stuck up their own butts and believe they are the best at everythin, being British myself I know this from all my friends and I feel sorry for all you Americans. You envy British people so much but really they just SAY they are good but always remember, you Americans are the koolest! :D

baylisst
10th Apr 2006, 06:51
CD is an american company, which is ironic as core was british :p and britain rocks :D