PDA

View Full Version : Only Have 99% but completed EVERYTHING!

m3t4lh34d
8th Apr 2006, 23:53
I need some serious help coz this is really getting on my nerves. I have done everything got all gold silver and bronze rewards, have done all levels in time trial have everything even the soul reaver cheat has become accessible to me yet my save game progress still only says 99% its sooooo annoying, i finally finished it last on the evening of its release and since then i have sent email to eidos asking wtf and also an email asking why the 'backspace + hit 5' command doesn't work to get shotgun and inf ammo after completing all levels in time trial if anyone can work out why i am having either of these probs please help

laraflames
9th Apr 2006, 00:01
I need some serious help coz this is really getting on my nerves. I have done everything got all gold silver and bronze rewards, have done all levels in time trial have everything even the soul reaver cheat has become accessible to me yet my save game progress still only says 99% its sooooo annoying, i finally finished it last on the evening of its release and since then i have sent email to eidos asking wtf and also an email asking why the 'backspace + hit 5' command doesn't work to get shotgun and inf ammo after completing all levels in time trial if anyone can work out why i am having either of these probs please help

thats harsh....

Richard_Croft
9th Apr 2006, 02:40
Maybe it says 99% because really...you can keep playing that game and it will never really be fully completed because you can play it again and again maybe? Not sure but just a guess! I'm currently on 96% but seem like I have so much more to do! Or maybe to get 100% you have 2 complete the game without dying once? That's not impossible, but highly unlikely. Just a guess so don't bother trying to do that! Heh heh... :o

m3t4lh34d
9th Apr 2006, 11:25
*** SPOILER CONTENT ***

Nope tried that done every level with no deaths, killed all badguys did time trial again but did it with 5 mins 2 spare on every level tried doin it by killing amanda with the soul reaver that you get when you've got all the rewards but nope still don't change nuffin GRR!!!

m3t4lh34d
9th Apr 2006, 11:26
Also has anyone else hd the prob about the whole 'backspace + hit 5' code to get shotgun mine still don't work grrr?!?!?!!?

AlphaFist
9th Apr 2006, 11:32
Have you tried doing Bolivia Redux in time trial mode aswell?

m3t4lh34d
9th Apr 2006, 12:02
Have you tried doing Bolivia Redux in time trial mode aswell?

yes finishe everything done all trial modes but i have worked out how to do it. just redo boliva after doing everything :D

Just to clarify this

100% Completion is achieved by redoing Bolivia Redux In Any Mode Using Any Cheats after achieving 99%