PDA

View Full Version : Glitches in TR Legend (full European release).

Danny Darko
8th Apr 2006, 19:53
Applied patch 1.1; no difference with these.

If you alter the positions of the equipment in the gym in Croft Manor, then leave, the next time you go in the equipment will appear to be in the same positions you left it but it will behave as if it were in its default position i.e. the rotating ring with the bar across - you can shimmy up it (through thin air) when it is in the horizontal position.

When you start the Peru mission, the 'Selected Outfit' on screen is the Ducati garb, then Lara appears in the same outfit she was wearing in Bolivia - this confused me so can anyone verify that it happens for them?

BunnyLover
9th Apr 2006, 01:05
Applied patch 1.1; no difference with these.

If you alter the positions of the equipment in the gym in Croft Manor, then leave, the next time you go in the equipment will appear to be in the same positions you left it but it will behave as if it were in its default position i.e. the rotating ring with the bar across - you can shimmy up it (through thin air) when it is in the horizontal position.

Actually, I find the equipment is in it's original position by graphical looks, yet the game treats it as though its in the "moved" position.

RickyG512
11th Apr 2006, 11:21
what 1.1 patch, there is no 1.1 patch, is this for tomb raider legends on pc