PDA

View Full Version : Possible savegame bug

Robinson Crusoe
8th Apr 2006, 19:28
I'm playing the PC version of the full game.
I finished Bolivia and made some progress in Croft Manor and Peru.
Today I wanted to take another look at something in Bolivia so I reloaded a savegame. I then reloaded my most recent Peru savegame and carried on playing from there. However on returning to Croft Manor I find that all my progress has been lost and the game doesn't even recognize that I've finished Bolivia.
Is it me or is it a bug?

movieman
8th Apr 2006, 19:31
Think yourself lucky: I can't save at all! I just get a buzz from the speakers when I try to save, the only thing I can do is press 'escape'.

Dukmiester2
14th Apr 2006, 23:39
Think yourself lucky: I can't save at all! I just get a buzz from the speakers when I try to save, the only thing I can do is press 'escape'.

I have the same problem, I can't save ANY games. Only thing that is working is the checkpoint system, but they are gone if I exit the game and re-start it.

I hope someone can resolve this...:confused:

Code-121
17th Apr 2006, 11:45
Sorry for my English but I'm italian. I've TR Legend with patch 1.1 for european version. I've the same problem. I've a soundblaster audigy2 zs sound card and I've problem with audio speaker when I save the game. I thing need a patch.

dawilli
18th Apr 2006, 00:52
Same here. I can't save at all. I just get a message that I can't save. I have over 14GB of free space on the drive. Basically, I can't play the game if I can't save, because everytime I close the game I lose all my progress.

dawilli
18th Apr 2006, 02:15
Well here's what worked for me: try letting Windows manage Virtual Memory. I had it set at a fixed amount so that my page file wouldn't get fragmented. As soon as I reset it to let Windows manage it I had no savegame problems. I tried it because the game periodically was telling me I had insufficient disk space, when in fact I had over 18GB.

Good luck!

Carrikki
20th Apr 2006, 18:15
well this not very funny
Just installed the game unabled to save pn pc version.

Can adminsitrater answer this please? Game costs a lot of money and I like to play with it in stead of only playing bollivia!

I'm a huge lara fan, but is decreasing more and more with stuf like this

Leak
20th Apr 2006, 20:35
well this not very funny
Just installed the game unabled to save pn pc version.

Can adminsitrater answer this please? Game costs a lot of money and I like to play with it in stead of only playing bollivia!
The saved games are saved to "C:\Documents and Settings\<your windows username>\My Documents\Tomb Raider - Legend\" - does that directory exist on your hard drive and can you create files in it? If not, the game will probably have a hard time saving your game...

np: Boards Of Canada - Chromakey Dreamcoat (The Campfire Headphase)