PDA

View Full Version : grrrrr...sea serpent

rock!!!
8th Apr 2006, 16:03
hi, i'm on the bit where you fight the sea serpent and one of the dropping cages isn't working:eek: . has anyone else had this problem if so how did you solve it

p.s. i've got it on ps2

True559
8th Apr 2006, 19:24
What do you mean by not working? Are you using the grappling hook on the levers and they don't work or what? Do you need help with the solution to this puzzle or do you just need to get the cages moving?

tr1xp
8th Apr 2006, 19:45
Yep. It's bugged. The last cage would not drop for me. I had to start the game all over (loading an old save didn't fix it).

rock!!!
8th Apr 2006, 20:00
what from the beginning:eek: :eek: :eek: ?
$**£%"£%Y$^*(&^%*&% grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Accio
8th Apr 2006, 20:04
Oh my... From the beginning?! I would be pretty shocked. :eek:

tr1xp
8th Apr 2006, 20:25
Well, if your old save doesn't fix it for you, the good news is, you were almost done with the game at that point anyway (yeah, it's that short), so now you'll get a little more time playing it before it ends.

FrozenFire
8th Apr 2006, 21:49
I had the same bug. It happens if you trigger the chain for the cages BEFORE you actually have to.
So on your next attempt, just don't touch the chains before the boss fight.

I also made the mistake to mess with the cages before I entered the underground cathedral...and then half an hour later I had to realize that the cage didn't work.

Luckily I only had to play the dungeon in England again. But if you never save, that could get really frustrating...

And tr1xp, please don't post off-topic.

tr1xp
9th Apr 2006, 00:08
And tr1xp, please don't post off-topic.

Go **** yourself. I'll post what I feel like, you presumptuous little squirrel.