PDA

View Full Version : Logitech Dual Action Gamepad

Greenthumb
8th Apr 2006, 15:50
Hey I am using the Logitech DA Gamepad and my right thumbstick won't move the camera is there an option for this???

Trinity34
8th Apr 2006, 15:56
I have the logitech rumblepad and the camera worked for a bit but it got stuck looking down on lara. Had to restart the game to bring it back to normal. Do the other buttons work ok?

Greenthumb
8th Apr 2006, 15:58
everything else works, but my right thumbstick won't move the camera?

Trinity34
8th Apr 2006, 16:00
Does the left? :D

Greenthumb
8th Apr 2006, 16:00
Yes the left works(it moves Lara)

p.s. And its not the controller cause, this controller works for all my other games

Trinity34
8th Apr 2006, 16:07
Well you could test the gamepad using the software that came with it.. but it sounds like a camera option in the game. I only have the demo and I know what my settings are and it works. Do you want me to post the settings I have?

Jurjen
8th Apr 2006, 16:21
Did you use the setting in the 'Camera' menu to map your 2nd stick? (In the 1.1 patch this has moved to the 'Gamepad' menu.)

TRBeth
8th Apr 2006, 22:06
I have the logitech rumblepad and the camera worked for a bit but it got stuck looking down on lara. Had to restart the game to bring it back to normal. Do the other buttons work ok?

You must go into the options menu and make adjustments for the gamepad. I just got the Rumble and started using and encountered this same annoyance, however, by adjusting the axis settings and sensitivity, its pretty much resolved.