PDA

View Full Version : Legend North American Pre-Order Exclusive Promotions

Trinity34
8th Apr 2006, 15:41
Thanks to tlr online at www.tombraiderforums.com for the info :)

North America Pre-Order Exclusive Promotions. Contact the retailer for more information on the promotion.

United States

GameCrazy - Exclusive T-Shirt

GameStop/EB - 2-Sided Lithograph

Best Buy - Xbox360 Faceplate Skin

Circuit City - Wall Calendar

WalMart.com - Desk Calendar

Toys R' Us - Special Foil Packaging with Bonus Sticker

TWEC - Movie Bundle

Canada

Blockbuster - T-Shirt

FutureShop - Poster

EB Canada - Lithograph

Legendary Lara Croft
8th Apr 2006, 18:29
I got official guide from ebgames today, it's so beautiful and has so many pictures. Very nice collector's item, so I advise everyone to get it not for walkthrough but for all the extras inside. If you buy it from eb or gamestop there is that large poster with all the outfits. Can't wait to play the game! :D

Trinity34
8th Apr 2006, 19:01
Its already out? :eek: :eek:

Faye
8th Apr 2006, 19:44
What's the movie bundle?

Accio
8th Apr 2006, 20:10

It's not only out... I've already finished it and it's the most amazing, the most beautiful, the most excellent game I have ever played! Can't wait till next one comes out! Like Lara once said: "Come out, come out, where ever you are..." :)

Legendary Lara Croft
9th Apr 2006, 00:43

uh huh :D *watches Trinity running to the store... :D

Legendary Lara Croft
9th Apr 2006, 00:47
It's not only out... I've already finished it and it's the most amazing, the most beautiful, the most excellent game I have ever played! Can't wait till next one comes out! Like Lara once said: "Come out, come out, where ever you are..." :)

i am talking about the Strategy Guide, not the game lol. You must be living in Europe...one of those lucky Brits who already playing the game, cause if you are in the USA you must be singing the song:

"15 men on a dead man's chest,
Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum.
Drink and the Devil had done for the rest
Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum"

:D :D :D

FrozenFire
9th Apr 2006, 00:54
When you say Official Strategy Guide, are you talking about this one from Piggyback Interactive? http://piggybackinteractive.com/en/news/?mode=current

I already thought about buying it, but since I'm already done with the game and don't have problems with the controls or moves Lara can do, I wonder if it's worth buying only for the extras?

Legendary Lara Croft
9th Apr 2006, 01:03
yes, that's the one I mean. I definetely recommend you to buy it. It's so colourful with a lot of pictures, It has

-dozens of detailed annoted maps with all the locations, checkpoints, rewards
- very detailed walkthough
- concept art, sketches, renders, illustrations on every page
- info about guns, enemies, moves, etc
- 49 page extras chapter which talks about unlockable features
it also has information about Legend creation, characters and Eidos team.

even if you already played the game, without walkthrough this game is such a nice collectible item. I personally collect all the tr stuff, and I think this book is definetely the best tr guide book out of all of them. It's so beautiful too, it took them 6 months to make. They were working together with Crystal Dynamics and it's definetely piece of art. Mine was sealed, but see if they will let you to take a look inside in the store. There is also 14 pages pdfs which you can see in their site

Trinity34
11th Apr 2006, 01:57
Hey all I just went to Circuit City... guess what I found out? The free calendar is not for pre order but when you buy at the store, its for ps2 and xbox only, and it will not be in stores until Thursday.

http://akimages.crossmediaservices.com/dyn_rppi/592.0.90.0/circuitcity/large/060409_15_yeydl.jpg

laraflames
11th Apr 2006, 02:16
Hey all I just went to Circuit City... guess what I found out? The free calendar is not for pre order but when you buy at the store, its for ps2 and xbox only, and it will not be in stores until Thursday.

http://akimages.crossmediaservices.com/dyn_rppi/592.0.90.0/circuitcity/large/060409_15_yeydl.jpg

hmm do yall think i should by the strataggie guide?

Trinity34
11th Apr 2006, 02:25
I am going to just for a souvenier. From what I understand it has some exclusive stuff in it.

Trinity34
11th Apr 2006, 02:30
laraflames check this out...

http://www.piggybackinteractive.com/en/guides/downloads/index.php?id_guide=33

You can download some of the pages.