PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!Can't start TR Legend after installing

tombje
8th Apr 2006, 14:53
Hello,

I can't start my TR Legend after installing on pc. I have Windows XP. After going full screen:notice of failure: trl.exe does'nt work an a lot of technical information I don't understand.

Trinity34
8th Apr 2006, 15:01
What are your PC specs?

Jurjen
8th Apr 2006, 15:01
Can you cut-n-paste the message you get?

tombje
8th Apr 2006, 15:08
Hi,

No the cut 'n paste i've already tried. The pc spec. are; Windows XP AMD Athlon 1600+ 1.40 GHZ+ 256 MB

lara_legend
9th Apr 2006, 13:43
Hey i have the same problem as you.
I installed my game and i get the exact same message.
So plz tell us how we can solve this problem because we would like to play the game also.

Thanks

tombje
9th Apr 2006, 15:17
This is faillure message I get:

9-4-2006 15:58 Application Error Vastgelopen toepassing: trl.exe, versie: 1.0.0.0, vastgelopen module: unknown, versie: 0.0.0.0, vastgelopen op: 0x00000000.

"A buffer overrun has been detected wich has corrupted the program's..The program cannot safely continue exucution ans must now be determinated..buffer overrun detected!..A succurity error of unknow cause has been detected wich has corrupted the programms internal state. The programm cannot safely continue and must be determined now..unknown security faillure..Internal error occured success API command is invalid out of memory.. a buffer is too small..a buffer is too large unlock code has invalid for mat. unlcokcode is expired...timestamp expired acivation failed. A SSL error occured..connechtion error occured..unlock convert code errod during HTTP request..unliockcode is blaklisted..unlcokcode is empty.."

chucks240
12th Apr 2006, 02:18
Is it the demo you are having problems with? If so, I would try downloading it again.

Or uninstall the program, and reinstall it again.

patpalloon
8th Jul 2006, 10:12
I also have the same problem. Installed TR Legend but it comes up with error as above when you try to play it. Is it due to PC spec?
2.6Ghz Intel Celeron, DVD-R 16x 3d AGP Extreme Graphics 521Mb Ram
should be ok I would havethought?