PDA

View Full Version : Complete Tomb Raider Legend Walkthrough with All Secrets and All Rewards

MissLara2U
8th Apr 2006, 00:22
NEW TOMB RAIDER LEGEND WALKTHROUGH
Copyright 2006 www.tombraiderchronicles.com

[ April 7th 2006 ]

To herald the release of Tomb Raider Legend across all European territories, we have published our beautifully detailed Tomb Raider Legend Walkthrough and Game Guide. Our Tomb Raider Legend Walkthrough includes all hidden secrets and rewards to help untangle any knots faced by Lara Croft.

Tomb Raider Legend revives the athletic, intelligent and entertaining adventurer who won the hearts and minds of gamers worldwide. Lara comes alive with intricately animated expressions, moves and abilities. Follow the below hyperlink to collect our Tomb Raider Legend Walkthrough.

http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tr7/walkthrough/index.html

Sophia Leigh
8th Apr 2006, 07:45
Wow, you guys don't muck around! :)

star girl
8th Apr 2006, 08:13
Hey Mum! Have you played the demo? I haven't... haven't even downloaded it... 475MB a large file... I'll be doing it in my dad's office overnight hopefully.

dhama
8th Apr 2006, 08:15
Ok... read the walkthrough from begining to end, very enjoyable game. Now to wait some while before I get the game. ;)

WaLLy3K
8th Apr 2006, 08:41
It's a shame it doesn't have pictures to go with the secrets, it's rather easy to slip by a bronze one if you've played the game through a few times already.

dhama
8th Apr 2006, 09:21
It's a shame it doesn't have pictures to go with the secrets, it's rather easy to slip by a bronze one if you've played the game through a few times already.

You want the 'picture book' of the game too.? :eek: next you'll be wanting another TR movie. :D

CatSuit&Ponytail
8th Apr 2006, 09:55
Good to know you are done that, but I won't be needing it, I think. :)

UrbanShark
8th Apr 2006, 12:03
It could just be me but on the level, ENGLAND - King Arthur's Tomb and your fighting against snake monster. After I pulled 3 levers down the last one gets stuck (last lever on the left).

dhama
8th Apr 2006, 12:14
It could just be me but on the level, ENGLAND - King Arthur's Tomb and your fighting against snake monster. After I pulled 3 levers down the last one gets stuck (last lever on the left).

That's because you didn't use the 'SPOILER' function. ;)

Trinity34
8th Apr 2006, 13:18
That's because you didn't use the 'SPOILER' function. ;)

hehe I agree. :D

UrbanShark
8th Apr 2006, 15:25
What is the 'SPOILER' function please you must tell me.

MissLara2U
8th Apr 2006, 18:06

Lucky for you we're adding in screenshots now :)

MissLara2U
10th Apr 2006, 10:55
We've now included our Croft Manor Walkthrough, featuring all secrets and rewards and including screenshots ;)

Tomb Raider Legend Walkthrough and Game Guide - Includes Croft Manor (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tr7/walkthrough/index.html)

CatSuit&Ponytail
10th Apr 2006, 11:20
What is the 'SPOILER' function please you must tell me.
When you have your text box open and are replying to a thread, there are several little pictograms in a row above the text field. The small blue square with the white "S" inside is the spoiler function button: http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/spoiler.gif If you click it, it will give you the chance to hide some or all of your text in a blue line so that others can ignore or highlight it as they see fit.

Like this: Spoiler function.

MissLara2U
10th Apr 2006, 21:49
Screenshots for the entire game have now been added. Our Tomb Raider Legend Walkthrough is a labour of love and a thing of beauty. I hope you enjoy our efforts.

M.

MissLara2U
11th Apr 2006, 22:57
Combined Moves have now been added. See what you can now do with Lara Croft in Tomb Raider Legend.

Combined Moves (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tr7/walkthrough/combined_moves.html)

ELEN
11th Apr 2006, 23:30
The walkthroughs need time to be built. The first draft is always plain. Screenshots were added at a later stage. We did it quickly though and more will be added, as we see people having problems finding certain things. A couple of strategies regarding the bosses have been added (more to follow), some bug warnings and, in general, things that various people encounter and not just us. So, stay tuned :)

munchkin
12th Apr 2006, 00:38
hi guys good walkthrough, from what i've seen, not used it myself, but have been sending people there if they're stuck :)

beccaxx

Mr. Furious
13th Apr 2006, 01:07
I'm getting the game tomorrow. Will you be making the walkthrough in a PDF format? In case I'm stuck somewhere and I've spent too much time trying to get out on my own, I don't want to leave the game and go on the net for a clue.

chiQ
13th Apr 2006, 05:19
The game rocks. I got it the other day for 360, and am hooked. Now all I need is for CD to redux TR1 and TR2 with this engine and my life will be full and satisfying!

Thanks for the walkthrough - I sussed out one pick-up that was eluding me, and that's made my day :):thumbsup:

MissLara2U
15th Apr 2006, 21:24
Mona Sax from www.tombraiderforums.com has kindly produced a series of movies for defeating ALL GAME BOSSES in Tomb Raider Legend. These can now be collected below.

Complete Tomb Raider Legend Walkthrough including End Of Level Boss Video Help (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tr7/walkthrough/index.html)

Hope you find those useful :)

netrok
17th Apr 2006, 02:58
This deserves a bump.

Espionage
19th Apr 2006, 17:35
miss lara 2 u i love u :) reading up on walk through great job keep up good work its appreciated thnx

maximus91
19th Apr 2006, 23:03
thats exactly what i needed
thank you very much misslara2u

shurik
22nd Apr 2006, 03:29
Hmmm so far I've beaten the game on 97%, just need 3 more to complete it. Thanks for the hints but I usually prefer finding those myself, it's just simply an enjoyable game and I would go back anytime for any secrets. :p

chiQ
18th Jun 2006, 02:53
Now all I need is for CD to redux TR1 and TR2 with this engine and my life will be full and satisfying!

I had no idea this was actually on the books until today:

http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&threadid=68282

kksmith
18th Jun 2006, 04:01
Bah, the *day* after I finish everything 100% :D haha