laraflames
6th Apr 2006, 02:13
anyone got anypic of lara's mansion i wanna spoiler :D

LizzyMM
6th Apr 2006, 02:15
Yeah, I'd like to see that too!! LOL

Legendary Lara Croft
6th Apr 2006, 02:16
well it's here, but I am warning you, that there is big spoiler, and if you go there, there is no way back, Zip's memory erasing machine is not working unfortunately like many other of his inventions lol kidding

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=57464&page=27

ps: but I warned you :D :D :D

laraflames
6th Apr 2006, 02:16
Yeah, I'd like to see that too!! LOL
lol yup =)

laraflames
6th Apr 2006, 02:21
well it's here, but I am warning you, that there is big spoiler, and if you go there, there is no way back, Zip's memory erasing machine is not working unfortunately like many other of his inventions lol kidding

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=57464&page=27

ps: but I warned you :D :D :D

wooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww woooooooww now i am glad the stages are short lol

hey im sorry to ask all this but 2 more questions is there any pics of the outside and can u open and close doors in her mansion?

LizzyMM
6th Apr 2006, 02:51
Wooooow!! Awesome. That's a game in itself. Love what she's done with the place. Thanks. LOL

Legendary Lara Croft
6th Apr 2006, 03:24
I didn't play game myself yet, only demo. But I am sure you can find more pictures in that forum. I am trying to visit it less as there a LOT of spoilers. I would think you can close doors and open them, how else would you walk around? From what I heard Mansion is great part in Legend, it has some nice activites to do. I saw in demo main screen that you can visit mansion from main menu, meaning any time you want. (it was unfortunately not playable in demo, what a tease) I am so happy they included mansion in the game, I missed it since tr 3, can't wait to explore it and see everything, meet Winston! :D

laraflames
8th Apr 2006, 20:10
I didn't play game myself yet, only demo. But I am sure you can find more pictures in that forum. I am trying to visit it less as there a LOT of spoilers. I would think you can close doors and open them, how else would you walk around? From what I heard Mansion is great part in Legend, it has some nice activites to do. I saw in demo main screen that you can visit mansion from main menu, meaning any time you want. (it was unfortunately not playable in demo, what a tease) I am so happy they included mansion in the game, I missed it since tr 3, can't wait to explore it and see everything, meet Winston! :D

lol well,people r saying that u cant explore much and maybe u cant from the main screen but maybe u can when u beat the came???alwell i cant wait its already gonna be this coming up tuesday!!