PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Kazakhstan main battle

True559
5th Apr 2006, 23:27
BTW-thanks for the help with the boulder.

OK, so Im in the big room with the big gun in the middle and the monsters that keep regenerating as Amanda looks on. I turned on all four switches to green. I notice when I shoot the swinging balls I create more arcing. Not sure what to do now. Also, is there anyway to permenantly kill the monster?

Thx :confused:

movieman
9th Apr 2006, 20:35
Yeah, as annoying boss fights go, that's an appallingly bad one. I have no idea what to do either, I turned on the levers, and figured out to push the orbs to the side, but sometimes when I fire the big gun they actually move there and sometimes they don't, and all the time some stupid unkillable monster keeps pushing me out of the chair. I assumed that when I finally managed to get all four stupid orbs arcing that it would be the end of the stupid fight, but nope, just more annoying monster attacks until I die.

Boy, I so love having to repeat boss fights a dozen times until I figure out the trick to completing them. It's just so 90s.

Edit: Ok, after getting all four orbs arcing at the same time, you have to use the grapple to grab the sword fragment out of the machine. I'm sure glad that one is over with.

Dody
17th Apr 2006, 13:27
can u plz send more easily Explanation ;)

slimjime17
17th Apr 2006, 14:10
Right, this is what I did.

First pull down the four levers (I think you have already done this), then get in the chair and fire at the boss until you hit him and then pull the boss with the ‘lock button’, pull him between the towers and fire (this will get rid of him for a short while) now shoot the four balls twice. (this will open the field around the sword part), now get out of the chair and use your grapple to get the sword part (above the chair). You have to be quick.

Hope this helps

rinky dink
17th Apr 2006, 15:01
you need to shoot (push) the 4 big globes against the wall. 2 hits per ball will do the trick. once that happens you can get the sword fragment above you by getting out of the big gun and use your grapple to get the sword fragment.